- 39 min ago Yamaha Fascino 125 And Ray ZR 125 Get A Price Hike For The Second Time: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 1 day ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- News King Liar actress Natasha Suri tests positive for coronavirus
- Movies Natasha Suri Tests Positive For COVID-19; Is Sad That She Won't Be Able To Promote Dangerous
- Finance Defence Stocks Rally On Govt Import Curbs
- Technology Vivo Y1s Backed By MediaTek Helio P35 SoC Announced: What Does It Offer?
- Sports Former WWE superstar Kamala aka James Harris dies at 70
- Lifestyle Shitala Satam 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Travel Flying To India From Abroad? Check Out The New International Travel Rules Here.
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Kawasaki India has finally commenced deliveries of their 2020 Ninja 650 motorcycle in the Indian market. The middle-weight motorcycle offering from the Japanese brand was introduced in its BS6 guise back in May 2020. The new Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new (2020) Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 bike comes with a number of subtle changes and updates over its previous model. These changes come in the form of a sharper and more aggressive-looking fairing, LED headlamps, LED taillamps, 4.3-inch full-colour TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity.
Image Courtesy: Kawasaki Showroom, Bangalore
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is available in a choice of two colours as well. This includes Lime Ebony Green and Pearl Flat Stardust White. Apart from the cosmetic updates, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 also comes with a host of additional features and electronics as well.
The motorcycle is powered by an updated BS6-compliant version of the same 649cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 68bhp at 8000rpm and 65.7Nm of torque at 6700rpm, paired with a six-speed transmission.
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 bike continues to carry forward the same underpinnings, dimensions and other equipment from its previous BS4 iteration. The motorcycle weighs 196kg, identical to its predecessor, along with the same 15-litre fuel tank as well.
The suspension on the motorcycle is through telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock unit at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
With the government now easing up the lockdown regulations, bookings for the motorcycle can either be made online or at any of the dealerships across the country. The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 model is assembled in India, which has allowed the brand to price the motorcycle competitively in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Motorcycle Deliveries In India
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 motorcycle is one of the most popular middle-weight segment offerings in the Indian market. The Ninja 650 BS6 model doesn't have any direct rivals apart from the Honda CBR 650R BS4 model, which is yet to be updated to the latest emission norms.