- 8 min ago Hyundai Car Discounts & Independence Day Benefits: Special Offers On Various Models For August 2020
- 27 min ago Audi Launches The Updated Version Of The ‘MyAudi Connect’ App: Read More To Find Out What's New
- 1 hr ago FASTag Transactions Cross 86 Million In July 2020: Over 18 Million Tags Issued Till Date
- 1 hr ago BMW Is Expected To Launch The X3 M SUV By The End Of August This Year
- Sports ISL transfer news: Chennaiyin FC retain Brazil defender Eli Sabia for 2020-21 season
- News 710 COVID patients received plasma from banks, 921 donated, says Kejriwal
- Movies Prabhas To Team Up With KGF Director Prashanth Neel For An Action Thriller?
- Lifestyle Sadak 2: Alia Bhatt Aces Casual Outfits With Utmost Style In The Trailer
- Finance Now You Can Use Aadhaar-Linked Post Office Savings Account For Govt Subsidies
- Technology Google Converts Your Android Smartphone To Earthquake Detectors; Here’s How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Kawasaki India has finally commenced deliveries of their 2020 Ninja 650 motorcycle in the Indian market. The middle-weight motorcycle offering from the Japanese brand was introduced in its BS6 guise back in May 2020. The new Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new (2020) Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 bike comes with a number of subtle changes and updates over its previous model. These changes come in the form of a sharper and more aggressive-looking fairing, LED headlamps, LED taillamps, 4.3-inch full-colour TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity.
Image Courtesy: Kawasaki Showroom, Bangalore
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is available in a choice of two colours as well. This includes Lime Ebony Green and Pearl Flat Stardust White. Apart from the cosmetic updates, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 also comes with a host of additional features and electronics as well.
The motorcycle is powered by an updated BS6-compliant version of the same 649cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 68bhp at 8000rpm and 65.7Nm of torque at 6700rpm, paired with a six-speed transmission.
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 bike continues to carry forward the same underpinnings, dimensions and other equipment from its previous BS4 iteration. The motorcycle weighs 196kg, identical to its predecessor, along with the same 15-litre fuel tank as well.
The suspension on the motorcycle is through telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock unit at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
With the government now easing up the lockdown regulations, bookings for the motorcycle can either be made online or at any of the dealerships across the country. The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 model is assembled in India, which has allowed the brand to price the motorcycle competitively in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Motorcycle Deliveries In India
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 motorcycle is one of the most popular middle-weight segment offerings in the Indian market. The Ninja 650 BS6 model doesn't have any direct rivals apart from the Honda CBR 650R BS4 model, which is yet to be updated to the latest emission norms.