- 22 min ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Scheduled To Unveil On August 15: Will Be An Online Event
- 2 hrs ago TVS Announces Expert On Wheels Service For Its Customers: Read More To Find Out
- 2 hrs ago TVS Ntorq 125 Prices Increase For Second Time After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Celerio Spotted Testing For The First Time In India: Details & Specifications
- Lifestyle Bhadrapada 2020: Here’s Significance And Festivals To Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Meera Mitun Calls Vijay & Suriya Fans 'The Most Cruel Racist'; Supports #BlackLivesMatter
- Sports Bradl to replace Marquez at Czech MotoGP
- Technology Lava Launches Z66 Smartphone With 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor: Should You Buy?
- News In pictures: How will Ram Mandir look like
- Finance Sun Pharma Launches Drug For Mild To Moderate COVID-19 Case Treatment
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Kawasaki India has finally commenced deliveries of their 2020 Ninja 650 motorcycle in the Indian market. The middle-weight motorcycle offering from the Japanese brand was introduced in its BS6 guise back in May 2020. The new Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new (2020) Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 bike comes with a number of subtle changes and updates over its previous model. These changes come in the form of a sharper and more aggressive-looking fairing, LED headlamps, LED taillamps, 4.3-inch full-colour TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity.
Image Courtesy: Kawasaki Showroom, Bangalore
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is available in a choice of two colours as well. This includes Lime Ebony Green and Pearl Flat Stardust White. Apart from the cosmetic updates, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 also comes with a host of additional features and electronics as well.
The motorcycle is powered by an updated BS6-compliant version of the same 649cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 68bhp at 8000rpm and 65.7Nm of torque at 6700rpm, paired with a six-speed transmission.
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 bike continues to carry forward the same underpinnings, dimensions and other equipment from its previous BS4 iteration. The motorcycle weighs 196kg, identical to its predecessor, along with the same 15-litre fuel tank as well.
The suspension on the motorcycle is through telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock unit at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
With the government now easing up the lockdown regulations, bookings for the motorcycle can either be made online or at any of the dealerships across the country. The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 model is assembled in India, which has allowed the brand to price the motorcycle competitively in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Motorcycle Deliveries In India
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 motorcycle is one of the most popular middle-weight segment offerings in the Indian market. The Ninja 650 BS6 model doesn't have any direct rivals apart from the Honda CBR 650R BS4 model, which is yet to be updated to the latest emission norms.