- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 12 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Kawasaki, has announced new offers and benefits during the festive season this year. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000 on its select motorcycle range. These include the Versys 650, KLX 110, KLX 140 and the KX 100.
The motorcycle manufacturer is offering a discount coupon with every the select range of motorcycle which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle. Alternatively, customers can also use the coupon to purchase aftermarket accessories for the particular motorcycle sold by the company.
The offer is valid on purchases made between October 16 and November 30, 2020, and is available for limited customers only. The company has also announced that this voucher is not available on Amazon, it has to be redeemed at any of the Kawasaki dealerships across the country.
Starting with the model-wise offer details, the Kawasaki Versys 650 adventure-touring motorcycle is offered with a discount called ‘Adventure Voucher' worth Rs 30,000. Customers can either use to reduce the up-front cost or to accessories the motorcycle. The 2021 Kawasaki Versys retails at Rs 6.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The brand's off-road motorcycle KLX 110 and the KLX 140 are offered with Rs 30,000 and Rs 40,000 discount called ‘Off-Road Voucher'. The highest amount of benefits is offered to the KL100 motorcycle, which ow receives a voucher worth Rs 50,000.
Kawasaki may offer the discount voucher scheme to other motorcycles models closer to the festive season. Alternatively, all other motorcycles could have some dealer-level offers available during the festive season.
Coming back to the Kawasaki Versys 650, it is the brand's most popular adventure-tourer motorcycle in the country. The company had recently launched a BS6 version of the model with just an engine update.
The BS6 Versys continues to come powered by an updated version of the same 649cc unit. The liquid-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine produces a maximum power of 66bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 61Nm at 7000rpm. The engine continues to come mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Some of the other highlighted features of the motorcycle include an adjustable windscreen, a massive 21-litre fuel tank, up-right handlebar and a well-cushioned rider and pillion seat. The Versys can much miles making long-distance travel a breeze. However, it can still tackle light offroading owning to road-biased tyres and alloy wheels.
The motorcycle still features a semi-digital instrument console as seen on the earlier models. Suspension duties are handled by a 41mm USD forks with 150mm travel at the front, and a mono-shock setup with 145mm travel at the rear. Both suspension units are fully-adjustable. Braking on the motorcycle is done via dual 300mm petal disc brakes at the front and a single 250mm unit at the rear. The motorcycle comes equipped with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Festive Offers & Benefits In India
Kawasaki India is offering attractive offers with its popular adventure-tourer model in the country. Along with that, the company is also offering benefits to its off-road and non-street-legal motorcycles. The aims to boost sales for the brand during this festive season and help customers fulfil the wish of owning a hardcore off-road motorcycle.