- 49 min ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Komaki High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 96,000
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- Finance Union Budget 2021: No Personal Income Tax Tweak Likely
- Movies Neha Marda On Long-Distance Relationship With Hubby Aayushman: I Always Chase To Meet Him
- Technology Nokia 1.4 Full Spec-Sheet Leaked Online; Dual Cameras, 4,000mAh Battery In Tow
- News Explained: How US President Joe Biden's era impact India?
- Sports MS Dhoni comparisons amazing but Rishabh Pant wants a name for himself in Indian cricket
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Makes Our Day Bright And Happy By Treating Us With Her Colourful Look In A Pretty Co-ord Set
- Education RRB NTPC Phase 3 Exam Date 2021 And Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Kawasaki, has announced new year-end discounts and benefits for December 2020 in India. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000 on its select motorcycle range sold in the Indian market.
The models that are covered under the year-end discounts include the KLX 110, KLX 140, KX 100, W800, Z650 Versys 650, and the Vulcan S. The company is offering a discount coupon with the select range of motorcycle which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle.
Alternatively, customers can also use the coupon to purchase aftermarket accessories for the particular motorcycle sold by the company. Customers can choose from a host of genuine accessories offered by the company.
The offer is valid on purchases made between December 1 and December 31, 2020, and is available for limited customers only. The voucher can be redeemed at any of the Kawasaki dealerships across the country.
Starting with the model-wise offer details, the Kawasaki Versys 650 adventure-touring motorcycle is offered with a discount called ‘Adventure Voucher' worth Rs 30,000. Customers can either use to reduce the up-front cost or to accessories the motorcycle. The 2021 Kawasaki Versys retails at Rs 6.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The brand's off-road motorcycle KLX 110 and the KLX 140 are offered with Rs 30,000 and Rs 40,000 discount called ‘Off-Road Voucher'. The highest amount of benefits is offered to the KL100 motorcycle, which ow receives a voucher worth Rs 50,000.
The company is also offering Rs 30,000 voucher with the W800 and the Z650 naked motorcycle sold in the Indian market. Finally, the Vulcan S model is also being offered a discount voucher worth Rs 20,000.
The W800 is the brand's retro-styled motorcycle that is currently available in the Indian market. It currently retails at 6.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). While the Z650 naked motorcycle and the Vulcan S cruiser motorcycle retails at Rs 5.94 lakh and Rs 5.79 lakh, respectively, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Festive Offers & Benefits In India For December 2020
Kawasaki India is offering attractive discounts on a range of model in the country. This includes off-road and non-street-legal motorcycles, adventure-tourer and more. With the discount vouchers, the up-front cost of these premium motorcycle models reduces substantially and help customers make a purchase decision.