- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 7 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 9 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 24 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 42: KKR vs DC: Innings report: Rana, Narine propel Kolkata Knight Riders to 194
- Movies Sujatha To Re-Enter Bigg Boss Telugu 4? Read Deets Inside
- Finance Which ITR Form Is Pertinent To You As A Taxpayer?
- Lifestyle Navratri 2020: Significance Of Bengal Maha Navami
- News MP bypolls: Pilot to campaign for Cong candidates
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Jawa Motorcycles and CEAT Tyres have announced a partnership for the Perak motorcycle. As part of the association, the tyre brand will be providing a specially developed set of rubber for the Jawa Perak in the Indian market.
Called the Ceat Zoom Cruz, the tyres have been specially developed for the Jawa Perak. The Ceat Zoom Cruz tyres will be available in 100/90 R18 and 140/70 R17 configuration for the front and rear, respectively.
The tyres have been co-developed by CEAT and Jawa, specifically for the bobber motorcycle. The new set of tyres will offer Perak customers a more comfortable riding experience and improved control at high speeds.
Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd said,
"We are excited to partner with an iconic and premium motorcycle brand like Jawa Motorcycles. The Jawa Perak has recorded an overwhelming response since its entry. We are glad to deliver Zoom Cruz tyres as per expectations and look forward to a long partnership with Jawa Motorcycles."
The Jawa Perak is a first-of-its-kind factory-built bobber-style motorcycle in the Indian market. The Perak is the third model from the brand since their relaunch in the country, following the Jawa and the Jawa forty-two.
The Perak is also currently Jawa's flagship model priced at Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The bobber motorcycle is powered by a 334cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 30bhp and 33Nm of peak torque, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The Perak comes with telescopic forks at the front and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 280mm front and 240mm rear disc brakes as standard, supported by dual-channel ABS.
The bobber-style motorcycle was introduced in November 2019, with deliveries initially planned for April 2020. However, with the coronavirus pandemic shutting down all operations, deliveries were delayed by a couple of months to June 2020.
Thoughts On The Jawa Motorcycles & CEAT Tyres Partnership
The Jawa Perak motorcycle going forward will come shod of CEAT Zoom Cruz tyres in the Indian market. Being specially-developed for the bobber motorcycle, we can expect improved levels of ride quality.