- 6 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 8 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 9 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Movies Mookuthi Amman Trailer Featuring Nayanthara And RJ Balaji To Be Out Tomorrow In Tamil And Telugu!
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 42: KKR vs DC: Innings report: Rana, Narine propel Kolkata Knight Riders to 194
- News Gupkar Declaration anti-BJP, not anti-national; Farooq Abdullah named People's Alliance chief
- Finance Which ITR Form Is Pertinent To You As A Taxpayer?
- Lifestyle Navratri 2020: Significance Of Bengal Maha Navami
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
The Jawa Perak deliveries have begun across various part of the country. The company had announced that the motorcycles would start reaching customers from July 20, 2020.
Images posted on Facebook groups reveal the motorcycles being delivered to customers. The Perak motorcycle was launched in November 2019 and retails at Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company opened bookings starting from January this year and launched a delivery estimator as well to provide an approximate time of arrival to its customers. However, deliveries of the Perak were delayed owing to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Along with the announcement of deliveries, Jawa Motorcycles also announced the revised power figures of the Perak. Although it uses the same engine and gearbox setup, the company has optimised the drivetrain to offer smooth and better power delivery.
It continues to feature a liquid-cooled single-cylinder 334cc DOHC engine that comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. It now produces 30.2bhp and 32.74Nm of torque — 0.2bhp more powerful and 1.74Nm torquier than the power figures mentioned during the launch of the motorcycle.
In addition to this, the bike manufacturer also announced attractive finance schemes and offers for its customers. It is now offering 100 per cent financing with zero down payment depending on the eligibility of the customer along with a couple of flexible repayment schemes.
Customers can opt for a 50 per cent discount on the first three EMIs or a special monthly instalment of Rs 6,666. Alternatively, customers can also opt for a two-year loan period with an EMI as low as Rs 8,000, while a three-year tenure attracts an EMI of Rs 6,000.
Some of the other highlights of the Perak include an extended swingarm, a single seat for the rider, a teardrop-shaped 14-litre fuel tank, dual exhaust, lower set tail lamps with turn indicators, round-shaped headlamps, bar-end mirrors, and a single-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
Suspension on the Perak is handled via a telescopic fork at the front with fork covers and a mono-shock setup with seven-step adjustability at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes on either end, this includes 280mm disc upfront and a 240mm disc at the rear. The Perak is offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Deliveries Started Across India
The Jawa Perak customers have waited for some time to get their motorcycles. However, we feel it is worth the wait as the bobber motorcycle adds some exclusivity as it is one of kind offering in the Indian market. With a retro design and improved power figures, the Perak becomes more desirable.