- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Jawa Motorcycles have announced the arrival of their BS6 models at dealerships across India. The company took to social media to announce that the BS6-compliant Jawa and Jawa forty-two models have started arriving at dealerships.
The BS6-compliant Jawa and Jawa forty-two motorcycles were launched in India in March 2020. Both motorcycles are offered in two variants each: single-channel ABS or dual-channel ABS.
The BS6-compliant single-channel ABS models of the Jawa forty-two and Jawa come with a starting price of Rs 1.60 lakh and Rs 1.73 lakh, respectively.
The dual-channel ABS models of the two motorcycles, on the other hand, are priced slightly higher. The Jawa comes priced at Rs 1.82 lakh while the Jawa forty-two motorcycle is offered at Rs 1.69 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
|Version||Single-channel ABS||Dual-channel ABS|
However, soon after launch, the company had to shut down all operations in the country, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent nationwide lockdown. All operations across the country had been halted for close to two months. The government finally decided to ease the lockdown regulations in mid-May, allowing the Jawa Motorcycles to restart production of the two motorcycles.
This shutdown in operations, caused a delay for the brand to begin deliveries of the BS6-compliant models in the Indian market. Now, with all operations, including production, sales and services having been restarted, the BS6-compliant models have finally started arriving at dealerships. Deliveries of the Jawa and Jawa forty-two motorcycles are expected to start in the coming days.
Jawa Motorcycles just recently revealed the specifications of the two BS6-compliant models in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are powered by the same 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The BS6-compliant engine produces 26.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The BS6 Jawa 300 & Jawa Forty Two Motorcycles Arriving At Dealerships
The Jawa and Jawa forty-two BS6 motorcycles are popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market. Both motorcycles rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 and the Bajaj Dominar 250 in the Indian market.