- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Jawa Motorcycles have announced the restart of dealer operations across India. The company took to social media to announce that all their dealerships in the designated green zones will reopen for business, as part of the lockdown relaxations announced by the government.
The company dealerships which are set to restart operations will be ensuring their staff members have been trained to follow all the safety, hygiene and social distancing protocols. They will also ensure all guidelines set by the government as part of the restart of operations are strictly adhered to as well.
Jawa Motorcycles India took to social media platforms to announce the restart of operations. They stated:
"As we open doors to the new world, being mindful of the situation, safety & hygiene is our priority. Our Dealerships have been trained & equipped to follow social distancing, hygiene & sanitation protocols to ensure a safe environment. Look forward to seeing you soon."
Jawa also stated that the company will soon release an updated delivery schedule. They also announced a seven-step safety protocol which every dealership has to follow. These steps will ensure the smooth operation process while ensuring the safety of employees and customers alike.
These include: sanitisation of test ride vehicles, display vehicles and the service outlets, thermal screening of both employees and customers, appointment-based visits with priority support, digital documentation, safety protocol training, digital support and doorstep test rides, along with home delivery of customer bikes.
Currently, Jawa Motorcycles has stopped the online delivery estimator tool. The company will announce a new delivery plan soon, once production resumes and inches towards normalcy. The supply chain and production process of Jawa Motorcycles, similar to many other vehicle manufacturers, has taken a massive hit due to the shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thoughts About Jawa Motorcycles Restarting Dealership Operations Across India
Jawa is the latest two-wheeler manufacturer after Hero MotoCorp and HMSI to announce the restart of operations of its dealerships across India. The partial restart of operations and businesses allowed by the government will help the Indian economy inch forward slowly towards a new normalcy, after having taken a massive hit.