- 31 min ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 35 min ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 3 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Etrio Touro Electric Three-Wheeler Leasing Options Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Movies Mika Singh Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut For Picking On Soft Targets Like Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan And Ranveer Singh
- Sports Former sportspersons from Punjab to return awards in support of farmers' agitation on Sunday
- News PM Modi to lay foundation stone for new Parliament Building on Dec 10
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Education Rajasthan RBSE Board Syllabus Reduced By 48% For Academic Year 2020-21 Due To COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
American two-wheeler manufacturer, Indian Motorcycle, today announced that they will roll out their new and advanced 2021 lineup of motorcycles in the country soon. The brand has also added Scout Bobber Twenty, Roadmaster Limited & Vintage Dark Horse to the India portfolio.
According to the company, these motorcycles will be equipped with next-level technology and a robust suite of new accessories options for the customer to personalize their Ride. Indian Motorcycle's 2021 enhancements and new offerings span across its Thunderstroke, PowerPlus and Scout lineups.
The models featuring in the lineup from the Scout family will be the Indian Scout, Indian Scout Bobber, and the Indian Scout Bobber Twenty. The cruiser segment will feature Indian Chief Vintage and Indian Chief Vintage Dark Horse.
The bagger segment includes Indian Springfield, Indian Springfield Dark Horse, Indian Chieftain Limited& Indian Chieftain Dark Horse. The touring segment will get Indian Roadmaster, Indian Roadmaster Limited & Indian Roadmaster Dark Horse. The Challenger series and champion FTR 1200 S will also be featured in the lineup.
Sharing the plans, Mr Lalit Sharma, Country Manager, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are excited to bring the new & improved lineup of Indian Motorcycle® in India. Our 2021 lineup will incorporate several new additions and upgraded features which will add the charm and get the attraction of the Riders. We're extremely motivated by the significant brand momentum that we have experienced even during the pandemic and looking forward to good growth in 2021."
Upgrades on 2021 Scout lineup includes refreshed new paint colours that further enhances the iconic style and lines of the motorcycle. Colours like Stealth Gray on the Scout Bobber Twenty and Maroon Metallic Smoke on the Scout Bobber add to the aggressive, low profile look that riders love with Scout Bobber models.
As part of the brand 2021 upgrade, the company is now offering its Roadmaster lineup with Apple CarPlay technology as standard. Additionally, the Roadmaster Limited and Roadmaster Dark Horse models feature the brand's all-new Clima Command Rogue heated and cooled seat with Ride Command integration.
Thoughts About Indian Motorcycle Announcing 2021 Model Line-up In India
Indian Motorcycle has announced its updated premium motorcycle line-up in the country that is now BS6-compliant. The company offers a wide variety of models catering to various segments such as cruiser, tourer and urban motorcycles. Along with updated power unit, Indian Motorcycle has also updated the technologies on these motorcycles providing an enhanced experience to its customers.