- 3 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 12 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
American two-wheeler manufacturer, Indian Motorcycle, today announced that they will roll out their new and advanced 2021 lineup of motorcycles in the country soon. The brand has also added Scout Bobber Twenty, Roadmaster Limited & Vintage Dark Horse to the India portfolio.
According to the company, these motorcycles will be equipped with next-level technology and a robust suite of new accessories options for the customer to personalize their Ride. Indian Motorcycle's 2021 enhancements and new offerings span across its Thunderstroke, PowerPlus and Scout lineups.
The models featuring in the lineup from the Scout family will be the Indian Scout, Indian Scout Bobber, and the Indian Scout Bobber Twenty. The cruiser segment will feature Indian Chief Vintage and Indian Chief Vintage Dark Horse.
The bagger segment includes Indian Springfield, Indian Springfield Dark Horse, Indian Chieftain Limited& Indian Chieftain Dark Horse. The touring segment will get Indian Roadmaster, Indian Roadmaster Limited & Indian Roadmaster Dark Horse. The Challenger series and champion FTR 1200 S will also be featured in the lineup.
Sharing the plans, Mr Lalit Sharma, Country Manager, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are excited to bring the new & improved lineup of Indian Motorcycle® in India. Our 2021 lineup will incorporate several new additions and upgraded features which will add the charm and get the attraction of the Riders. We're extremely motivated by the significant brand momentum that we have experienced even during the pandemic and looking forward to good growth in 2021."
Upgrades on 2021 Scout lineup includes refreshed new paint colours that further enhances the iconic style and lines of the motorcycle. Colours like Stealth Gray on the Scout Bobber Twenty and Maroon Metallic Smoke on the Scout Bobber add to the aggressive, low profile look that riders love with Scout Bobber models.
As part of the brand 2021 upgrade, the company is now offering its Roadmaster lineup with Apple CarPlay technology as standard. Additionally, the Roadmaster Limited and Roadmaster Dark Horse models feature the brand's all-new Clima Command Rogue heated and cooled seat with Ride Command integration.
Thoughts About Indian Motorcycle Announcing 2021 Model Line-up In India
Indian Motorcycle has announced its updated premium motorcycle line-up in the country that is now BS6-compliant. The company offers a wide variety of models catering to various segments such as cruiser, tourer and urban motorcycles. Along with updated power unit, Indian Motorcycle has also updated the technologies on these motorcycles providing an enhanced experience to its customers.