- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
American motorcycle manufacturer, Indian Motorcycle has announced a 'Test-Ride' competition that will offer participants the chance to an exclusive all-expenses paid trip in 2021.
Riders can enter the competition by test riding any Indian Motorcycle at any authorised dealership before 30 September. Participants need to post an interesting and unique photograph of themselves with the motorcycle across social media, and use the correct tages, and hashtags.
Participants need to tag the dealership they visited to test ride the machine, and have to us the #IndianTestRide hashtag while posting the picture. The brand said they would constantly monitor the images and check if the posts carry the correct tags and hashtag.
The brand will accept participants until 30 September, after which pick four winners that will experience a ride-of-a-lifetime. Winners will be picked based on how creative their social media post is.
Indian Motorcycle will cater for travel expenses (including return) to a destination in Europe, four nights accommodation at a hotel (including full board), will offer an Indian motorcycle and a tour guide for a two day ride, and will have professional photographers and videographers to cover the event.
In addition, the brand has announced that all rides who finish a test ride and take part in the #IndianTestRide competition, will automatically qualify, and will receive an exclusive ‘Indian Motorcycle Test Rider' coffee mug.
The competition is currently open to some of the brand's global markets, and has not made its way to India just yet. Expectations are that Indian Motorcycle will bring #IndianTestRide competition to the country in the future.
In Indian Motorcycle related news, the brand recently announced that it would be ready to launch its range of BS6 motorcycles closer to the end of the year.
The brand does not have any BS6 compliant motorcycles to offer at the moment, and are unable to set a deadline for launch because of the Covid-19 situation in the country. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The #IndianTestRide Competition Organised By Indian Motorcycle
The concept sounds excellent, and will definitely bring more footfall to Indian dealerships across regions where the competition is open. While how many of the test rides convert to sales remains to be seen, four lucky people will get a chance to visit one of the world's hottest motorcycle destinations for four nights.