- 13 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 18 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 19 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- News Delhi's temperature to rise over next couple of days, air quality worsens
- Technology Motorola ‘Nio' Could Be Next Flagship Smartphone With Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Finance Gold Prices Drop 1 Per Cent On Weak Global Cues
- Sports ISL feature: Edu Bedia all praise for FC Goa’s fighting spirit
- Movies Andhaghaaram Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India (HMSI) launched the BS6 X-Blade in the Indian market last month at a starting price of Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is available in two variants: single-disc and double-disc, both of which come with a host of new features and equipment. However, the company has increased the prices of the BS6 X-Blade by Rs 576 only.
The new prices of the BS6 Honda X-Blade are as follows: Rs 1,06,687 for the single disc and Rs 1,10,968 for the dual-disc variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. The motorcycle now features a refreshed design, which looks more modern and sporty than the previous one. It also features a new robocop design to the LED headlamp unit, LED tail lamps, more sculpted fuel tank and a dual-outlet exhaust. Other updates also include fresh body graphics, new alloy wheel design, split grab rails, and many more.
Mechanically, the BS6 X-Blade now comes with an updated version of the same 160cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The unit produces 13.67bhp of power at 8000rpm and 14.7Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Honda claims that the engine on the new BS6-compliant X-Blade motorcycle comes with the brand's programmed fuel injection. The system is said to come with 8-onboard sensors which ensure optimum air-fuel mixture for improved performance and efficiency.
As far as the cycle parts are concerned, the new X-Blade comes with telescopic front forks and a mono-shock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 276mm disc at the front and a 220mm disc for the dual-disc and 130mm drum brakes for the single-disc variant at the rear. The motorcycle also features a single-channel ABS as standard and tips the scale at 146kg for the base variant, while the top-spec trim is 1kg heavier at 147 kilograms.
Thoughts About The Price Hike On The Honda X-Blade BS6
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 looks really fantastic and modern than its predecessor. We don't expect the sales of the motorcycle to drop drastically due to the minimal hike in the price. However, the X-Blade BS6 goes up against the likes of the Hero Xtreme 160R, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer 155 and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 in the Indian market.