- 8 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 11 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 13 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Technology Amazon Best Of Tech 13th To 14th July: Discounts, EMI & Exchange Offers On Gadgets
- Movies Sara Ali Khan’s Driver Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actress And Family Test Negative
- News WHO team arrives in China to find coronavirus origin
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Rumor has it that Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India is near ready to launch its BS6 compliant Honda X-Blade 160. According to HT Auto, the brand is expected to launch the motorcycle within a couple of weeks.
The upgraded Honda X-Blade is expected to arrive with a new styling, and updated features as well. Speculation is that the motorcycle will feature new paint schemes and a new set of graphics. A new digital instrument cluster and a reworked windshield are also expected to feature.
The motorcycle will feature a BS6 compliant 162.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that produces 12.7bhp and 14Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The upgraded Honda X-Blade expected to feature conventional telescopic forks at the front, and a mon-shock at the rear. It will also feature a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear. Single-channel ABS will be offered as a standard.
The current generation Honda X-Blade 160 model is priced at Rs 90,797, and the upgraded models are expected to carry a premium of roughly between Rs 8,000 and Rs 10,000. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
In Honda related news, the brand is also preparing to launch BS6 compliant models of the Hornet 160R during July. Speculation is that the motorcycle will be approximately Rs 13,000 more expensive than its BS4 compliant models.
While the Hornet 160R will feature the same 162.7cc engine that was mounted on the BS4 compliant model, the engine is expected to arrive in a different state of tune.
Expectations are that the motorcycle will also arrive with new graphics, ACG silent start technology, and a combi-switch for the starter and engine kill operation. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Honda Near Ready To Launch The BS6 Compliant X-Blade 160
Honda has been in the process of upgrading its entire portfolio to BS6 compliance, something it would have done earlier if not for the Covid-19 pandemic. The brand has already updated its range of 125cc offerings, and we expect Honda to upgrade the rest of its range in record time.