- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has announced that the sales in Telangana state have crossed 25 lakh unit mark. The company also announced that a total of 1 lakh scooters have been sold between April and November this year.
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic added to huge challenges that were faced by the brand during the year 2020. Despite all the difficulties, the company managed to achieve a milestone mark in the state of Telangana.
According to the report from HMSI, it says that the contribution of scooters in the two-wheeler industry of Telangana is higher at 33 per cent. In comparison, the average All-India numbers for Honda scooter sales stand at 29 per cent.
Currently, the scooter segment in the Telangana state is lead by Honda with a market share of over 72 per cent. The best-selling model in the state is the brand's most-popular Activa model. The Honda Activa is also the segment-best seller in the state as announced by the company.
It took 14 years for Honda to reach the first 10 lakh customers in the state. However, the next 15 lakh customers in the state were added in just over the last six years. The company managed to increase its presence across the state of Telangana by increasing its customer touchpoints. Currently, Honda has over 430 touchpoints in the state.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, said, "The continuous expansion of Activa's footprint in the Telangana region in the last 5-6 years shows the remarkable growth not just in scooterization but also customers' trust and admiration for brand Honda."
He further added, "The new model launches like Activa 20th anniversary edition & Repsol race editions of Dio & Hornet 2.0 will further delight our customers and make the celebrations exciting. Come 2021, our exciting range of new offerings will further bring the joy of riding like never before."
In related news, the company has announced a set of year-end offers on select model present in its line-up. Most bike and scooter sold by Honda can now be purchased using a debit or credit card EMI scheme. The offers scheme include cashback while choosing a card-based EMI scheme to purchase any of the Honda two-wheelers in the country — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Honda Two-Wheeler Sales Crossing 25 Lakh Mark In Telangana
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has achieved a new milestone in the Indian market. The company managed to increase its customer presence by 150 per cent with in the last six years in the state of Telangana. The Honda Activa continues to lead the scooter sales in the state.