- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 19 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda India has launched its digital, secure and convenient 'Online Booking' platform on its official website www.honda2wheelersindia.com. This new platform provides a quick, seamless and transparent booking experience for customers on the purchase of a vehicle.
Customers can choose their favourite Honda two-wheeler, select the variant, colour & Honda authorized dealer of their choice and complete their booking in just six simple steps. The company has come up with this program to further strengthen the contactless customer engagement and maintain social distancing.
Emphasizing on enhancing digital engagement of customers with the brand, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Digitization is the key to connect with the contactless customer in this era of new normal. The online booking platform on our official website maximizes customer convenience of booking their favourite Honda 2wheeler without stepping out. The entire vehicle selection and booking journey is secured and has been compressed into a few simple clicks thus allowing customers to relax with peace of mind."
In other recent Honda news, the company recently launched the BS6-compliant X-Blade in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is offered in two variants: single-disc and double-disc and a host of new features and equipment.
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle now comes with an updated version of the same 160cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 13.67bhp at 8000rpm and 14.7Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
The X-Blade comes with telescopic front forks and a mono-shock suspension set up on the motorcycle. Braking duty is handled by a 276mm single disc at the front and either a 220mm disc or 130mm drum brakes at the rear, depending on the variant. The motorcycle also features a single-channel ABS as standard. It tips the scale at 146kg for the base variant, while the top-spec trim is just 1kg heavier and weighs 147 kilograms.
Thoughts About The Online Booking Platform By Honda
By introducing the online booking platform, the company has eased up the lives of people. Customers can not sit at home and do everything at just a click of a button in a few steps and maintain social distance at the same time.