- 5 min ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- 41 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 51 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Was Certain Mulk Would Get Banned By The Censor Board, Recalls Anubhav Sinha
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Sports Marquez all set to return at Czech MotoGP
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda India has launched its digital, secure and convenient 'Online Booking' platform on its official website www.honda2wheelersindia.com. This new platform provides a quick, seamless and transparent booking experience for customers on the purchase of a vehicle.
Customers can choose their favourite Honda two-wheeler, select the variant, colour & Honda authorized dealer of their choice and complete their booking in just six simple steps. The company has come up with this program to further strengthen the contactless customer engagement and maintain social distancing.
Emphasizing on enhancing digital engagement of customers with the brand, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Digitization is the key to connect with the contactless customer in this era of new normal. The online booking platform on our official website maximizes customer convenience of booking their favourite Honda 2wheeler without stepping out. The entire vehicle selection and booking journey is secured and has been compressed into a few simple clicks thus allowing customers to relax with peace of mind."
In other recent Honda news, the company recently launched the BS6-compliant X-Blade in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is offered in two variants: single-disc and double-disc and a host of new features and equipment.
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle now comes with an updated version of the same 160cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 13.67bhp at 8000rpm and 14.7Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
The X-Blade comes with telescopic front forks and a mono-shock suspension set up on the motorcycle. Braking duty is handled by a 276mm single disc at the front and either a 220mm disc or 130mm drum brakes at the rear, depending on the variant. The motorcycle also features a single-channel ABS as standard. It tips the scale at 146kg for the base variant, while the top-spec trim is just 1kg heavier and weighs 147 kilograms.
Thoughts About The Online Booking Platform By Honda
By introducing the online booking platform, the company has eased up the lives of people. Customers can not sit at home and do everything at just a click of a button in a few steps and maintain social distance at the same time.