- 3 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 24 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs CSK, Match 44: Dhoni, Kohli, Finch and Rayudu chase these milestones
- Movies Production No 12 Announced: Pawan Kalyan To Play A High Voltage Role In Saagar K Chandra’s Film
- News US elections 2020: Not how you talk about friends says Biden on Trump’s filthy air jibe
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Finance Yes Bank Back On Track, Should You Buy The Stock?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has revealed the prices of the top-spec 'disc brake' variant of the recently updated BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle. The Honda Livo BS6 disc brake variant is priced at Rs 74,256, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Honda launched the BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle in the Indian market, back in June 2020. However, at the time of launch, the brand revealed the prices of just its entry-level ‘drum brake' variant. The Honda Livo BS6 entry-level drum brake variant is currently priced at Rs 70,056, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has now updated its official website, with the price list of the top-spec ‘disc brake' variant as well. The additional cost for the top-spec variant is mainly for the presence of a disc brake at the front.
The Honda Livo continues to be powered by the brand's BS6-compliant 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine. It produces 8.7bhp at 7500rpm and 9.6Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm and is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The new Honda Livo BS6 motorcycles also come with a host of new features, cosmetic changes and other updates, giving the motorcycle a more attractive look. Some of the cosmetic changes include a new chiselled tank, new tank shroud, updated body graphics and a front visor.
Other features on offer on the new Honda Livo BS6 motorcycle include a DC headlamp with pass switch, engine start/stop switch, new digital-analogue instrument cluster, ACG starter motor and a host of others as well.
The motorcycle uses telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear, with 5-step adjustability. Braking is handled by a 240mm disc at the front and a 130mm drum at the rear, supported by Combi-braking system (CBS) as standard.
The top-spec ‘disc brake' variant of the Honda Livo BS6 motorcycle is also offered in a range of four colour options: Athletic Blue Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic, Black and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
Thoughts On The Honda Livo BS6 Disc Brake Variant
Almost 2 months after the launch of the BS6 Livo, Honda has updated the pricing of its top-spec disc variant. The motorcycle rivals other entry-level offerings in the Indian market, such as the Hero Glamour, Hero Splendor Plus and the TVS Radeon; to name a few.