- 1 hr ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 1 hr ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- 3 hrs ago Land Rover Defender India Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
- Movies Preity Zinta And Chris Gayle Click Selfie As Glenn Maxwell Plays Light-Boy; Photo Goes Viral
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai coach Fleming opens up about Dhoni batting down the order
- Finance 3 Govt Insurance Schemes Linked To Your Bank Account That You Should Know
- News SC to take up on September 28 plea seeking postponement of UPSC exams
- Lifestyle 6 Lesser-Known Health Benefits Of Juniper Berries
- Technology Airtel Offering Xstream Box With Its Broadband Plans: Here's How
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched their new BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Honda Livo BS6 commuter-level offering is available in two variants: Drum and Disc and is offered with a starting price of Rs 69,422, ex-showroom.
The new Honda Livo motorcycle is the brand's latest 110cc commuter offering to receive the BS6 update in the Indian market. The new Honda BS6 Livo motorcycle comes with a number of updates and revisions over the previous model.
This includes an updated BS6-compliant 110cc engine with Honda's PGM-Fi (fuel-injection) system. The new motorcycle also features the brand's eSP (Enhanced Smart Power) technology as well. The updated engine claims to offer better fuel-efficiency, while also being more refined and offering improved performance as well.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"In our BSVI line up, we continue to create new value that enhances the quality of daily life and reinforce customer trust and confidence in our brand. Since its launch in 2015, Livo has been a favourite among aspirational buyers in its category. Equipped with Honda's latest technology & its urban design, Honda Livo BSVI will raise the bar of style, performance and value in its segment".
Honda has also introduced the Livo BS6 with a bunch of subtle cosmetic updates. This includes a more chiselled tank, new body graphics, tank shrouds, newly-designed fuel tank and a front visor as well; all of which bring a sporty character to the motorcycle.
The new Honda Livo BS6 also comes with a host of other features as well, including a new digital-analogue instrument cluster, ACG starter motor, new DC headlamps with passing switch, start/stop engine switch and even a service-due indicator on the instrument cluster.
Other features also include a 17mm longer seat, offering more comfort for both rider and pillion, telescopic front forks and a 5-step adjustable suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by either drum or disc brakes, with Combi-Braking System (CBS) offered as standard.
Both variants of the new Honda Livo BS6 motorcycle will be available in a range of four colours: Athletic Blue Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Imperial Red Metallic & Black.
Thoughts On The New Honda Livo BS6 Commuter Motorcycle Launch In India
The Honda Livo BS6 is the latest 110cc commuter-level motorcycle offering in the brand's lineup. The Livo is also the fifth motorcycle to receive the BS6 update, post the Unicorn, SP125, CD110 and the CB Shine.
The Honda Livo BS6 will continue to rival the likes of other 110cc offerings in the market, such as the Hero Splendor Plus and the TVS Radeon.