- 17 min ago Car Sales Report For June 2020: MG Motor Registers 2105 Units Of Sales Last Month
- 33 min ago Bike Sales Report For July 2020 In India: Royal Enfield Register 26% Decline In Monthly Sales
- 55 min ago Royal Enfield Classic 350 Modified Into A Bobber: Read More To Find Out
- 2 hrs ago MV Agusta Brutale 800 SCS Unveiled: Details, Specs, Colours, And Expected Price
- News Why PM Modi will seek blessings of Lord Hanuman before laying foundation stone for Ram Mandir
- Technology WhatsApp Adds 138 New Emojis For Beta Users; How To Get Them
- Movies Disha Salian's Mother Doesn't Believe Her Death Has Any Connection With Sushant Singh Rajput's Death
- Sports England vs West Indies: Graeme Swann criticises selectors for dropping Stuart Broad in first Test
- Lifestyle Pregnancy Brain Is Not A Myth! Read On To Know About Momnesia And Ways To Manage It
- Finance Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Accounts Cross 40 Crore Mark
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda two-wheeler has recently introduced a unique finance scheme for its customers across the country. This new scheme allows a customer to purchase a Honda two-wheeler model by financing up to 95 per cent amount of the vehicle's cost.
Furthermore, the monthly instalment for the first three months will be 50 per cent of the EMI amount for the remaining loan period. The customer can choose up to 36 months of tenure. However, this scheme is only for a limited time period.
If customers are planning to buy a new Honda two-wheeler and are willing to avail this offer, they need to contact their nearest Honda dealerships and check for the availability of the new scheme. This will benefit the customer as they will not have to shell out a huge amount every month on the purchase of their desired two-wheeler.
Honda also recently launched their new BS6-compliant Livo motorcycle in the Indian market, which is available in two variants: Drum and Disc. prices of the new Livo starts at Rs 69,422, ex-showroom. The new Honda BS6 Livo motorcycle comes with a number of updates and revisions over the previous model.
Mechanically the new Livo is powered by an updated BS6-compliant 110cc engine with Honda's PGM-Fi (fuel-injection) system. The new motorcycle also features the brand's ESP (Enhanced Smart Power) technology as well that claims to offer better fuel-efficiency along with improved performance at the same time.
The company also launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter in the country at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Honda Grazia scooter now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of torque at 5000rpm and is mated to a V-type automatic gearbox.
The scooter is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered in a range of colour schemes: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Thoughts About The New Finance Scheme From Honda
Through this new finance scheme, Honda will be able to attract more customers to buy their choice of two-wheeler. Also, we mentioned above that through this scheme the customers will have to give out only a small portion of the EMI for the first three months.