- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 23 hrs ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- 1 day ago BMW iX SUV Launch Set For Dec 13 — Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Leach, Root and England teammates train indoors in Brisbane
- Movies Imlie SPOILER: Piya Valecha Roped In To Spice Up The Show!
- News Negative RT-PCR report must for all domestic passengers arriving at Mumbai airport
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India have announced the start of dispatches of its H'ness CB 350 motorcycle. The first customer intended motorcycle rolled off the production line at the brand's factory at Manesar, Haryana.
With the commencement of dispatches, we can expect Honda to begin customer deliveries of the H'ness CB 350 in the coming weeks. The motorcycle is part of the brand's premium lineup and will be sold via their ‘Big Wing' dealerships across the country.
The motorcycle was globally unveiled in September this year, before going on sale earlier this month. The Honda H'ness CB 350 is offered in two variants: DLX & DLX Pro and comes with a price tag starting at Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The motorcycle features a retro-cruiser design, incorporating elements from its heritage ‘CB' offerings. It also combines these old-school styling with modern technology and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Some of the equipment on offer on the Honda H'ness CB 350 include LED headlamp, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, circular blinkers, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), Honda Smartphone Voice Control (HSVC) system and many more.
The motorcycle also features a small digital display on the instrument cluster. This can be connected to the rider's smartphone via Bluetooth. The digital display offers a host of additional information such as message and call alerts, distance-to-empty, real-time fuel consumption, gear-position indicator, fuel gauge and others.
The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield, Jawa Motorcycles and the Benelli Imperiale 400 offerings in the segment.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB 350 Dispatches Begin
The Honda H'ness CB 350 has started rolling off the production line at the brand's Manesar facility. With the festive season set to start in the coming weeks as well, Honda seems to have timed the customer deliveries to perfection.
However, it will be interesting to see customer responses towards the motorcycle, considering it is available exclusively at the Big Wing stores and not the regular dealerships of Honda.