- 47 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- News Is it Karnataka bandh tomorrow?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India have announced the start of dispatches of its H'ness CB 350 motorcycle. The first customer intended motorcycle rolled off the production line at the brand's factory at Manesar, Haryana.
With the commencement of dispatches, we can expect Honda to begin customer deliveries of the H'ness CB 350 in the coming weeks. The motorcycle is part of the brand's premium lineup and will be sold via their ‘Big Wing' dealerships across the country.
The motorcycle was globally unveiled in September this year, before going on sale earlier this month. The Honda H'ness CB 350 is offered in two variants: DLX & DLX Pro and comes with a price tag starting at Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Gurugram).
The motorcycle features a retro-cruiser design, incorporating elements from its heritage ‘CB' offerings. It also combines these old-school styling with modern technology and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Some of the equipment on offer on the Honda H'ness CB 350 include LED headlamp, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, circular blinkers, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), Honda Smartphone Voice Control (HSVC) system and many more.
The motorcycle also features a small digital display on the instrument cluster. This can be connected to the rider's smartphone via Bluetooth. The digital display offers a host of additional information such as message and call alerts, distance-to-empty, real-time fuel consumption, gear-position indicator, fuel gauge and others.
The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield, Jawa Motorcycles and the Benelli Imperiale 400 offerings in the segment.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB 350 Dispatches Begin
The Honda H'ness CB 350 has started rolling off the production line at the brand's Manesar facility. With the festive season set to start in the coming weeks as well, Honda seems to have timed the customer deliveries to perfection.
However, it will be interesting to see customer responses towards the motorcycle, considering it is available exclusively at the Big Wing stores and not the regular dealerships of Honda.