- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) has announced that the deliveries of the H'Ness CB350 have crossed 1000 customer in the country. According to the company, the new milestone has been achieved within a short span of just over 20 days since the commencement of deliveries.
Honda also says that the demand for the H'ness CB350 is spreading fast across urban towns along with tier I and II cities across the country. The H'ness-CB350 is available in two variants - DLX & DLX Pro and comes in three colour options in each variant.
The Honda H'Ness CB350 retails at a starting price of Rs 1.85 lakh, while the top-spec DLX Pro costs Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Gurugram). The motorcycle is powered by a 348cc single-cylinder producing 20.78bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3,000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thanking customers for their trust on Brand Honda, Mr Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "The love and appreciation we have received for H'ness-CB350 is beyond expectations. Customers belonging to a wide spectrum of age group starting from 18 years to 70 years have made H'ness-CB350 as their first choice."
He further added, "We are proud that even with our limited BigWing network, we have been able to achieve this milestone 1000 customer deliveries in such a short period. Overwhelmed by this initial response & serve our customers better, we are revisiting our plan for a faster Honda BigWing network expansion."
The company has also announced existing festive offers for potential CB350 customer during the ongoing festive season in India. The company has partnered with ICICI Bank to introduce exciting finance scheme, which will help reduce the initial commitment needed to purchase the retro motorcycle.
For a limited period, customers can now avail finance of up to 100 per cent of the motorcycle's on-road price. Additionally, the company is also offering the best in segment rate of interest of 5.6 per cent. Customers can alternatively also choose the attractive Rs 4,999 EMI option.
Thoughts About The Honda H'Ness CB350 Deliveries Cross 1000 Units Mark
The Honda H'Ness CB350 has been a breakthrough model for Honda in India. The company has received a good response from the buyers in the segment looking for a modern motorcycle with retro looks. The Honda H'Ness CB350 rivals the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Jawa 300 Twins and the Benelli Imperiale 400 in the Indian market.