- Finance 2 Bluechip Pharma Stocks That Dropped 30 To 40% From 52-week Highs, Should You Buy?
- News Fertiliser plant to AIIMS: PM Modi to gift mega projects in Gorakhpur today
- Technology Get Massive Discount On OnePlus 9, 9 Pro In India
- Sports Everton 2-1 Arsenal: Stunning Gray strike snatches last-gasp victory
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced the start of customer deliveries for their recently launched H'ness CB 350 motorcycle in the Indian market. The Honda H'ness CB 350 is the brand's first 350cc retro-cruiser offering in India and is sold exclusively via their premium Big Wing dealerships.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"The introduction of H'ness CB 350 is a testimony of our commitment to expand fun riding experience for India. Born with the CB DNA at its core, H'ness CB 350 is crafted to give an ultimate pride of ownership while celebrating passion and aspiration of mid-size motorcycle enthusiasts. With the commencement of customer deliveries today, we are pleased to bring new fun of riding on Indian roads."
The Honda H'ness CB 350 is offered in a range of two variants: DLX & DLX Pro. The motorcycle is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Gurugram). The premium 350cc motorcycle comes with a host of features, equipment and technology which makes it an extremely attractive offering in the segment.
The motorcycle is powered by a 349cc single-cylinder unit producing 20.8bhp and 30Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox. The H'ness Cb 350 comes with a host of tech including Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), Assist & Slipper Clutch, dual-channel ABS, engine start/stop and many other features.
In terms of comfort and convenience, the Honda H'ness CB 350 features LED lighting all around, LED DRLs, hazard lights, 15-litre fuel tank, a small digital screen on the instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth, which displays messages and call alerts, turn-by-turn navigation and a host of other functions.
The Honda H'ness CB 350 rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield 350 offerings, the Jawa 300 and the Benelli Imperiale 400 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Honda H'ness CB 350 Customer Deliveries
The Honda H'ness CB 350 is the brand's first model in the mid-size 350-500cc motorcycle segment. The H'ness CB 350 has already gained a lot of attention since its global unveil and subsequent launch, with the brand having high hopes for its success in the market.