- 5 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 7 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 11 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- News No return to old normal in foreseeable future: WHO warns COVID-19 pandemic worsening globally
- Movies Pranav Mohanlal Turns 30: This Is How The Hridayam Actor Celebrated His Birthday!
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India have launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter in the country. The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooter is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe.
Bookings for the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is now open across all company dealerships in the country. Deliveries for the updated model will start immediately as well.
The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 model receives a host of updates. This includes added features and equipment as well, such as LED headlamps, new instrument cluster with additional information, ACG starter motor, fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, 3D logo on the side panels and black alloy wheels.
Other features on the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter also include a pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch, multi-functional switch for the seat and fuel-lid; among others as well.
The new Honda Grazia scooter now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of torque at 5000rpm and is mated to a V-type automatic gearbox.
The Grazia 125 rides on 12 and 10-inch wheels at the front and rear, respectively. The suspension is through telescopic front forks and a three-way adjustable spring-loaded suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 190mm drum brakes at the front and 130mm drums at the rear.
The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered in a range of colour schemes: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"With a significant change in form, styling & technology, the new Grazia125 BSVI is here to dazzle the young riders. The new Grazia will bring a totally new mobility experience for trendsetting customers in a stylish way. Honda's globally acclaimed superior eSP technology, innovative new features and edgy styling truly make it a ‘Stunning Genius'."
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Scooter Launch In India
The Honda Graza 125 is a popular scooter offering from the brand in the premium 125cc segment. The Grazia rivals the likes of the Yamaha Fascino 125, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the Indian market.