- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India have launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter in the country. The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooter is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe.
Bookings for the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is now open across all company dealerships in the country. Deliveries for the updated model will start immediately as well.
The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 model receives a host of updates. This includes added features and equipment as well, such as LED headlamps, new instrument cluster with additional information, ACG starter motor, fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, 3D logo on the side panels and black alloy wheels.
Other features on the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter also include a pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch, multi-functional switch for the seat and fuel-lid; among others as well.
The new Honda Grazia scooter now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of torque at 5000rpm and is mated to a V-type automatic gearbox.
The Grazia 125 rides on 12 and 10-inch wheels at the front and rear, respectively. The suspension is through telescopic front forks and a three-way adjustable spring-loaded suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 190mm drum brakes at the front and 130mm drums at the rear.
The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered in a range of colour schemes: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"With a significant change in form, styling & technology, the new Grazia125 BSVI is here to dazzle the young riders. The new Grazia will bring a totally new mobility experience for trendsetting customers in a stylish way. Honda's globally acclaimed superior eSP technology, innovative new features and edgy styling truly make it a ‘Stunning Genius'."
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Scooter Launch In India
The Honda Graza 125 is a popular scooter offering from the brand in the premium 125cc segment. The Grazia rivals the likes of the Yamaha Fascino 125, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the Indian market.