- 4 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 7 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- News Storm in favour of Grand Alliance now in Bihar similar to that for Modi in 2014: Congress
- Sports Alisson declares himself '100 per cent fit' after making swift injury recovery
- Movies Parzaan Dastur, Silent Kid From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Is All Set To Get Married!
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India (HMSI) will be launching a new motorcycle in the Indian market on September 30, 2020. The new motorcycle will be added to the brand's BigWing premium motorcycle line-up in the country.
Ahead of its launch, a government document reveals the company to have trademarked the H'Ness name in India. It is expected to be reserved for the upcoming cruiser motorcycle as the teaser suggest ‘Your Highness Is Arriving Soon'.
The upcoming Honda cruiser motorcycle could be an all-new model specifically made for the Indian market. The latest teaser from the company has revealed the exhaust note of the upcoming motorcycle, which is like a cruiser.
The engine on the upcoming H'Ness cruiser motorcycle could be between 300cc and 500cc, which will make its debut in the country. The BS6 compliant engine could pave the way for more such motorcycles arriving in India in future.
No other details of the motorcycle have been revealed by Honda. It is speculated to rival the Royal Enfiled 350cc motorcycles, which are currently segment leaders in the country. Judging by the exhaust note, it could also be a parallel-twin 500cc engine, which will then put it against the Royal Enfield's 650cc motorcycle sold in India.
Overseas, Honda sells its entry-level cruiser motorcycle range called the Rebel 300 and Rebel 500. Starting with the Rebel 300, it comes powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 286cc engine. It produces 30bhp and 27.4Nm of peak torque paired to a six-speed gearbox.
While the larger Rebel 500 come powered by a liquid-cooled parallel-twin 471cc engine producing 45.9bhp and 43.25Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Both motorcycles feature similar cruiser-style design with an upright handlebar, low-slung seat height, normal-set footpegs and a well-cushioned seat offering a relaxed and comfortable riding position.
However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation from the company, which will be given at the time of launch. All speculations will be put to rest as the company will be launching the upcoming motorcycle on September 30, 2020.
Thoughts About The Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H'Ness
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle from Honda could be the brand's new entry-level premium motorcycle. Honda is looking to boost sales for the brand by launch an all-new H'Ness cruiser motorcycle during the ongoing festive season in India. Whether it will be a single or a parallel-twin engine motorcycle, remains to be seen.