- 59 min ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 1 hr ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Technology Laptops Offers And Discounts During Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Sports Garcia inks two-year deal with ATK Mohun Bagan FC
- Movies Ishaan Khatter Calls His Phone Bhoot Co-star Katrina Kaif A ‘Quintessential Glamorous Diva’
- News Mind your business, India tells Pak on Ram Temple
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has announced that the bookings have commenced for the all-new CBR1000RR-R Fireblade and Fireblade SP. Both the motorcycles were revealed at the 2019 EICMA Show in Milan, and are the most powerful Honda Fireblade to be ever introduced. Both motorcycles will be introduced via the CBU route in India.
Announcing the bookings open for 2020 Fireblade, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Taking forward the legacy, new Fireblade is drawn strongly on Honda's RC213V MotoGP machine. ‘Born to Race' the motorcycle offers more power and an unprecedented level of track-focused performance. The riders will have a whole new level of experience with these extreme performance bikes. The bookings have opened today at Honda BigWing dealerships across India. The deliveries will start from end of August 2020."
The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade and Fireblade SP have been created with extensive involvement of Honda Racing Corporation (HRC). Both motorcycles get the engine, chassis technology and aerodynamics drawn from the RC213V MotoGP machine. Due to this, both versions of the new Fireblade will be having a blistering track performance.
Talking about the legacy of Fireblade and Honda's Premium Business plans, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "By introducing the best models from Honda's global line-up, we have proved our strong desire to take our racing DNA in India to another level. Legendary Fireblade has been synonymous for perfect handling, balance and sheer riding enjoyment for last 28 years."
Mechanically the 2020 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is powered by a 1000cc in-line four-cylinder engine. The unit is capable of producing 214.5bhp at 14,500rpm and a peak torque of 113Nm at 12,500rpm. The engine now uses an all-new Bore and Stroke which is the same as the MotoGP's RC213V motorcycle. Also, the pistons are forged out of aluminium that makes it lighter by almost 5 per cent.
The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade's muffler is made out of titanium that makes it lightweight. It also features a special valve in the exhaust that helps boost the torque at lower revs and increase horsepower at higher rpm.
Thoughts About The All-New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade and Fireblade SP
Both the CBR1000RR-R Fireblade and Fireblade SP are the most powerful motorcycle that Honda has ever produced. Seeing the increasing rate of superbikes in the country, we expect the new Fireblades to get a good response.