- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 21 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 22 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 24 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Geetha Bharathi Bhat, Raghu Gowda, RJ Rajesh & Others In The Confirmed Contestants List
- News Bengal needs development-oriented govt, not copycat of TMC, BJP: Surya Kanta Mishra
- Sports India vs England: Rory Burns reprimanded for his angry tweet to Alex Hartley following Pink Ball Test defeat
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today announced the accomplishment of a new milestone. Consistently setting new benchmarks in the 125cc motorcycle segment, the Honda Shine has now sold over 90 Lakh units since its inception back in the year 2006.
Leading from the front, Honda Shine brand enjoys the highest market share of 39 per cent in its segment. Not just this, the overwhelming acceptance of the customers is such that brand Shine recorded double-digit YOY growth of 26 per cent from 75,144 units in November 2019 to 94,413 units in November 2020.
Speaking on the legacy of brand Shine, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, "We are deeply humbled by the trust of over 90 Lac happy customers in brand Shine. Over the years, Shine has redefined the 125cc segment leading customers' expectations with continuous product & feature enhancement. At Honda, we remain committed to delight our customers with the Joy of riding."
Elated by this remarkable feat, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Shine is India's favorite 125cc motorcycle & holds a very important place in our product portfolio. Today, Shine leads the pack proudly in its segment and has the distinction of being the only exclusive 125cc motorcycle brand in the Top 4 selling motorcycles of the country. With a very high rate of user's recommendation, Shine continues to strongly establish a sense of confidence and Peace of Mind amongst new buyers. Thank you India for your trust in #AMAZINGSHINE!!"
The Honda Shine is powered by a 125cc engine that produces 10.72bhp of power, there is a 0.7bhp of increase in power as compared to the previous model. The engine will continue to come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Shine Crossing A New Milestone
The Honda Shine has been one of the top-selling models from the company's portfolio in the 125 cc segment. The motorcycle has changed a lot since the start and we expect it to sell in big numbers in the coming years.