- 7 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 15 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Honda Motorcycles India has introduced their BigWing TopLine dealerships in Mumbai & Bangalore. The first Honda BigWing TopLine dealership was introduced in Gurugram last year and will cater to the sales and service requirements of all premium motorcycles from the brand, ranging from 350cc to 1800cc.
The company has now expanded its BigWing TopLine dealerships to a total of three units, with stores in Bangalore and Mumbai being the latest. Now, as per Honda's plans, all premium motorcycles ranging from 350cc to 1800cc will be available in the BigWing TopLine store, while the standard BigWing dealerships will sell its premium mid-size motorcycles, up to 500cc.
The motorcycles available at the BigWing TopLine dealership will include the H'ness CB 350, 2020 CBR1000RR-R Fireblade, 2020 CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP and the 2020 Honda Africa Twin Adventure-Sports.
The new top-of-the-line Honda BigWing TopLine dealership will be represented by the brand's iconic Silver Wing. The exclusive TopLine dealerships will also offer a differentiated immersive experience for its premium motorcycle customers in West and South India.
Along with this, Honda is also celebrating the festive season by offering its customers the biggest savings of up to Rs 43,000 on its recently introduced H'ness CB 350 motorcycle. The company for a limited period will also offer finance up to 100% of the vehicle's on-road price.
The Honda H'ness CB 350 will also receive a special interest rate starting at just 5.6%. Customers can also choose the super affordable Rs 4,999 EMI option during this time period as well.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said
"In September, our latest global motorcycle H'ness CB350 introduced new excitement for mid-size motorcycle riders and the initial response has been very overwhelming. Our next step is to expand Honda BigWing (Honda's exclusive premium motorcycle network) to deliver a truly differentiated immersive experience closer to our customers."
"Today, we are delighted to inaugurate our marquee BigWing Topline in Bangalore & Mumbai for Honda's entire premium motorcycle range. Going ahead, our new BigWing for mid-size motorcycles up to 500cc and BigWing Topline for the entire premium motorcycle range will bring Honda's fun motorcycles closer to customers."
Talking about the festive savings, he added, "At the same time, as we enter the festivals, Honda has upped the excitement even more with our biggest ever festival celebrations with savings going up to Rs. 43,000. So India, get ready to roar with your favourite H'ness CB350."
Thoughts On The Honda BigWing TopLine Dealerships
Honda has expanded its premium BigWing dealerships across the country, with the addition of the TopLine stores in Bangalore and Mumbai. The company now has different stores, each catering to a different set of customers in the Indian market.