- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 22 hrs ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 23 hrs ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- 24 hrs ago BMW iX SUV Launch Set For Dec 13 — Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Pranali Rathod Talks About Her Bond With Harshad; Says They Have Fun On Sets
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Technology Instagram Tips: How To Create Custom Sticker & Upload Multiple Photos On Instagram
- Sports La Liga feature: A very special goal from Vinicius
- News Parliament roundup: On day 3, From ‘no record of farmers’ death to dip in terror attacks in J&K since 2018
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
- Lifestyle Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
Honda Motorcycles India has introduced their BigWing TopLine dealerships in Mumbai & Bangalore. The first Honda BigWing TopLine dealership was introduced in Gurugram last year and will cater to the sales and service requirements of all premium motorcycles from the brand, ranging from 350cc to 1800cc.
The company has now expanded its BigWing TopLine dealerships to a total of three units, with stores in Bangalore and Mumbai being the latest. Now, as per Honda's plans, all premium motorcycles ranging from 350cc to 1800cc will be available in the BigWing TopLine store, while the standard BigWing dealerships will sell its premium mid-size motorcycles, up to 500cc.
The motorcycles available at the BigWing TopLine dealership will include the H'ness CB 350, 2020 CBR1000RR-R Fireblade, 2020 CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP and the 2020 Honda Africa Twin Adventure-Sports.
The new top-of-the-line Honda BigWing TopLine dealership will be represented by the brand's iconic Silver Wing. The exclusive TopLine dealerships will also offer a differentiated immersive experience for its premium motorcycle customers in West and South India.
Along with this, Honda is also celebrating the festive season by offering its customers the biggest savings of up to Rs 43,000 on its recently introduced H'ness CB 350 motorcycle. The company for a limited period will also offer finance up to 100% of the vehicle's on-road price.
The Honda H'ness CB 350 will also receive a special interest rate starting at just 5.6%. Customers can also choose the super affordable Rs 4,999 EMI option during this time period as well.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said
"In September, our latest global motorcycle H'ness CB350 introduced new excitement for mid-size motorcycle riders and the initial response has been very overwhelming. Our next step is to expand Honda BigWing (Honda's exclusive premium motorcycle network) to deliver a truly differentiated immersive experience closer to our customers."
"Today, we are delighted to inaugurate our marquee BigWing Topline in Bangalore & Mumbai for Honda's entire premium motorcycle range. Going ahead, our new BigWing for mid-size motorcycles up to 500cc and BigWing Topline for the entire premium motorcycle range will bring Honda's fun motorcycles closer to customers."
Talking about the festive savings, he added, "At the same time, as we enter the festivals, Honda has upped the excitement even more with our biggest ever festival celebrations with savings going up to Rs. 43,000. So India, get ready to roar with your favourite H'ness CB350."
Thoughts On The Honda BigWing TopLine Dealerships
Honda has expanded its premium BigWing dealerships across the country, with the addition of the TopLine stores in Bangalore and Mumbai. The company now has different stores, each catering to a different set of customers in the Indian market.