- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Finance 5 Reasons Why NPS Is A Must-Have Investment In Your Retirement Portfolio
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has said that it will be extending the warranty enrollment period for its two-wheelers. The customer can avail an extended warranty of three years within 550 days (or less than 1.5 years old) after the day of purchase of the vehicle.
Honda also offers this option on two-wheelers that are more than a year old. So how exactly does this scheme work? The vehicles with 2-year standard warranty will get an additional 3-year extended one, making a total of 5 years warranty. On the other hand, the BS6 variants have a 3-year standard warranty and along with the 3-year extended one, they will have a total of 6 years warranty after the customers opt for this scheme.
This scheme is valid across the nation and will cover major damaged parts at minimum cost. It is also transferable if the vehicle changes owners and the customers can also get a fast and efficient quality replacement up to 6 long years. It also enhances the resale value of your two-wheeler over the years.
In other recent Honda news, the company recently launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter at a starting price of Rs 73,336, ex-showroom. The scooter is available in two variants: Standard and Deluxe.
The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 model gets a lot of updates such as LED headlamps, new instrument cluster with additional information, ACG starter motor, fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, 3D logo on the side panels and black alloy wheels. The scooter also includes a pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch and a multifunction switch for the seat and fuel-lid.
Powering the new Honda Grazia is a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled BS6 engine. The unit produces 8bhp of power at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm and is coupled to a V-type automatic gearbox. The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 is offered in a range of colour schemes such as Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
Thoughts About The Optional Warranty Extension By Honda
If the customers opt for this scheme, then they will for sure benefit out of it as all the damaged parts will be covered from the company that will help increase the resale value of the two-wheeler.