- 7 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- 10 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai i20 2020 Models Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Details And Expected Features
- 11 hrs ago New Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Bookings Open In India: Launch Expected In The Coming Months
- News Pakistan 'pernicious cradle of terrorism': India at UNHRC
- Movies Shruti Haasan Slams Bodyshamers; Says She's Had Plastic Surgery And Isn’t Ashamed To Admit It
- Technology HTC Wildfire R70 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has announced that they will launch the all-new Honda Africa Twin CRF 1100L this April.
Unveiled last September, the next-generation motorcycle will replace the current-generation 1000 model. The 2020 Africa Twin CRF 1100L is more powerful, and better equipped than the outgoing model.
Honda has also revised the frame of the CRF 1100L. The Africa Twin features wheelie control, cornering ABS, rear-lift control, cruise control, and comes with cornering lights.
In addition the Adventure Sport ES model now features electronically adjustable suspension. The highlight of the new Africa Twin CRF 1100L is the new 6.5-inch TFT touch screen display. The system also supports Apple CarPlay. The new bike also gains a six-axis IMU, and Bluetooth connectivity.
The new 2020 Honda Africa Twin CRF 1100L features Showa Showa 45mm cartridge-type inverted telescopic forks at the front, and Monoblock aluminium swing arm with Pro-Link and a Showa gas-charged damper at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by dual 310mm hydraulic discs at the front, and a 256mm hydraulic disc at the rear. Dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard. The motorcycle also features selectable ABS MODE with on-road and off-road settings.
The sub-frame of the motorcycle has been re-designed, and now features aluminium, and is detachable. Engineers at Honda have also made the swing arm much lighter.
There are four default ride mode settings - Tour, Urban, Gravel, and Off-Road to cover most riding conditions and situations. In addition, there are two customizable User settings.
The upcoming Honda Africa Twin now features a 1084cc that produces 109bhp of power and 105Nm of torque. Honda claims that the new engine is 2.5 kilograms lighter than that of the outgoing model. The motorcycle will be available with six-speed manual and a DCT gearbox.
The current-generation Honda Africa Twin features a 999.11cc engine that produces 102bhp of power and 93Nm of torque. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 13.5 lakh. We expect the new model to be priced at roughly around the Rs 15.5 lakh mark. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About Honda Confirming Launch Dates For The Africa Twin CRF 1100L
Good news for Honda fans, and good news for Africa Twin fans. We're sure the new Africa Twin will be way better than the current-generation model and we expect the motorcycle to do very well.