- 2 hrs ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 7 hrs ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Snapped Undisguised: India Launch Expected In The Coming Days
- Sports More at stake than 3 points’ in ‘career-changing’ Kolkata Derby
- Movies Chhapaak BTS Video: Deepika Padukone Transforms Into Malti, Meets Laxmi Agarwal For The First Time
- News Let Hyperloop be implemented abroad first: Maharashtra govt
- Lifestyle Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Technology Poco F1 Gets Up To Rs. 10,000 Discount During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Honda Activa 6G launched in India. The new Activa 6G scooter is offered in two variants and comes with a starting price of Rs 63,912 ex-showroom (Delhi). This is around Rs 8,000 more than that of the previous-generation model in the Indian market.
The new Honda Activa 6G is offered in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. The top-spec ‘Deluxe' variant is priced slightly higher at Rs 65,412, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Honda Activa 6G comes with a host of changes, updates and a number of new features and equipment as well.
The Honda Activa 6G will be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. However, the engine on the Activa 6G is now compliant with the upcoming BS6 emission norms. The Honda Activa 6G is now the third model from the brand to be compliant with the latest emission norms, after the Activa 125 and the SP 125 offerings.
The new Honda Activa 6G now comes with improved mileage figures, enhanced refinement and better performance as well. This is mainly due to the introduction of the brand's PGM-Fi technology, which first debuted on the Activa 125.
The new Honda Activa 6G comes with larger dimensions compared to the previous 5G model. The scooter also comes with better ground clearance and a longer wheelbase. The Honda Activa 6G now also features a larger seat, along with a bigger 18-litre under-seat storage capacity as well.
Other features on the new Honda Activa 6G include an ACG starter, LED headlamps, engine start/stop button. Pass switch, external fuel filler cap, 12-inch wheels at the front, conventional telescopic forks at the front and a 3-step adjustable suspension setup at the rear; among a host of other features.
Honda will be offering the Activa 6G in a range of six colour options: Black, Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Pearl Precious White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red & Glitter Blue Metallic.
Production for the Honda Activa 6G is already said to have started, with deliveries expected to start by end-January.
Thoughts On The Honda Activa 6G Launch In India
The Honda Activa is the most popular scooter in the Indian market. Honda first introduced the Activa scooter back in 2001 and since then it has undergone a number of updates and the 6G is the latest iteration of the product.
The Honda Activa is also the best-selling scooter in the Indian market and rivals the likes of the TVS Jupiter and the Hero Pleasure 110.