- 7 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 21 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 22 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Sports Will take a couple of weeks to sink in: Southee on WTC triumph
- Movies Aniruddh Dave Discharged After 55 Days Of Hospitalisation Due To COVID-19; Says 'Zindagi Aa Raha Hoon Main'
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- News In UP religious conversion racket, ED files money laundering case
- Technology Exclusive: Video Editing App Montage Pro To Provide Basic Features In Offline Mode
- Finance Market Closing: Nifty Ends Above 15,850; Financials, Metals Outperform
- Education Patna HC Directs State Govt To Fill The Vacant Posts Of Commerce Teachers In Schools Within 6 Months
- Lifestyle Pooja Hegde Looks Like A Dream In Her Elegant Flower-Patterned Saree; Pictures Inside!
Hero MotoCorp has just launched the all new Hero Splendor Plus BS6 models starting at Rs 59,600. The new motorcycle is available in three variant, and the top of the line model is priced at Rs 63,110, ex-showroom, Delhi.
Hero hasn't made any cosmetic changes to the Splendor Plus with the aim of keeping an increase in prices at the absolute lowest. The motorcycles continue to feature a 97.2cc single cylinder engine that now produces 7.8bhp and 8.05Nm of torque. The engine continues to be mated to four-speed manual gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by telescopic hydraulic forks at the front and hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 130mm drum brakes at the front and 110mm drums at the rear.
The motorcycle is available in three variants - a standard model priced at Rs 59,600, a second variant that features alloy wheels and a self start system, priced at Rs 61,900; and a third variants that features i3S in addition to the alloy wheels and a self start system. The third variant is priced at Rs 63,110. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi.
In Hero related news, the company recently launched the Pleasure Plus 110 BS6 scooter models starting at Rs 54,800. The new Please Plus 110 arrives in two variants, and booking and deliveries for the scooters have begun.
Hero has brought some cosmetic upgrades to the new scooters, and these include a chrome highlight around the headlight, new alloy wheels, new highlights on the side panels, and a three-dimensional chrome badge.
The new scooters feature a BS6 compliant engine that produces 8bhp and 8.7Nm of torque. The company claims that the new engines are up to ten percent more fuel efficient, and offer up to ten percent more acceleration. To know more about the Pleasure Plus 110 BS6 models, click here.
Thoughts About The New Hero Splendor Plus BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 59,600
Well, we expect more BS6 compliant Hero models to be launched over the next six weeks. The race to the deadline is rather exciting with manufacturers doing everything they can to keep the increase in prices of BS6 compliant vehicle to a minimum. Players like Hero MotoCorp have to proactively keeps costs at the lowest possible considering most of their profits are based on volume sales.