- 57 min ago Tata Hexa BS6 4X4 Spotted Testing In Pune Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon EV Achieves New Sales Milestone: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago Rolls Royce & Infosys Partners For Aviation Engineering In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Ducati Monster Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- News Cyclone Burevi: Kerala CM calls for high-level meeting to tackle rain fury
- Technology Infinix Launches Zero 8i With 48MP Quad Rear Camera At Rs. 14,999
- Movies Inside Photos From Rangoli Chandel's Birthday Bash: Kangana Ranaut Showers Her With Cakes And Hugs
- Sports India vs Australia: Virat Kohli earns praise from Laxman and Gambhir for 'phenomenal' run
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Looks Graceful In Her Floral Black Saree And Silver Jewellery
- Finance RIL Runs Up For 3 Days; Leads Indices To Record High
- Education Army Public School Result 2020: Check APS CSB Result 2020 For PRT, PGT And TGT
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new special edition variant of its popular Splendor+ motorcycle called Black & Accent edition in the Indian market. Prices for the new special edition Splendor+ Black & Accent starts at Rs 64,470 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Splendor+ Black and Accent edition come in an ‘All-Black' avatar with black tyres, black engine and black chain cover. The stylish appeal can be further accentuated with a 3D Hero logo, which is available as an accessory.
As a segment-first feature, the company has also launched a customization program, where customers can choose from a host of accessories. The feature is currently available only with the Splendor+ Black and Accent edition.
Customers can choose from three distinct design themes: Beetle Red, Firefly Golden and Bumble Bee Yellow. The graphic themes are priced attractively at Rs 899 across the country. Customers can also buy the complete kit including graphics, 3D Hero Logo and Rim Tape at a Rs 1,399.
The unique concept is a result of the company's innovative ‘Hero CoLabs' contest. As part of the contest, participants from across the country created graphic design themes for the Splendor+ motorcycle. Out of the thousands of entries, the top 3 designs have been put into production.
These three designs are now available to customers to choose from and have one of them installed on their new motorcycle. Customers can choose to purchase the motorcycle without any graphics as well.
Launched on April 7, 2020, Hero CoLabs provided the ideal platform to enthusiasts, brand fans, students and professionals to showcase their creativity and design skills. The Challenge received over 10,000 registrations.
Apart from the above-mentioned cosmetic changes, the motorcycle remains the same mechanically. It is powered by a 97.2cc engine and produces a maximum of 7.9bhp and a peak torque of 8.05Nm. The engine comes mated a four-speed standard transmission.
Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy, Hero MotoCorp said, "This is an excellent example of Hero MotoCorp's new Vision and Mission of moving ahead with a collaborative approach and achieving synergy between the digital and physical world. Within five months, we have put the winning designs, from the contest, into production and made them available to our customers. We will continue to bring more such creative initiatives in the future."
Thoughts About The Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new special edition model of its popular Splendor+ motorcycle in India. The company aims to offer a unique product offering during the festive season. Additionally, customers can also choose from various options that have been exclusively designed for the motorcycle.