- 18 min ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 26 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- News Farmers' Protest: Mehbooba Mufti stands in support of farmers, says they brought Centre to its knees
- Movies Prashanth Neel Reveals Meaning Of Salaar And Why He Chose Prabhas For The Film
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new special edition variant of its popular Splendor+ motorcycle called Black & Accent edition in the Indian market. Prices for the new special edition Splendor+ Black & Accent starts at Rs 64,470 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Splendor+ Black and Accent edition come in an ‘All-Black' avatar with black tyres, black engine and black chain cover. The stylish appeal can be further accentuated with a 3D Hero logo, which is available as an accessory.
As a segment-first feature, the company has also launched a customization program, where customers can choose from a host of accessories. The feature is currently available only with the Splendor+ Black and Accent edition.
Customers can choose from three distinct design themes: Beetle Red, Firefly Golden and Bumble Bee Yellow. The graphic themes are priced attractively at Rs 899 across the country. Customers can also buy the complete kit including graphics, 3D Hero Logo and Rim Tape at a Rs 1,399.
The unique concept is a result of the company's innovative ‘Hero CoLabs' contest. As part of the contest, participants from across the country created graphic design themes for the Splendor+ motorcycle. Out of the thousands of entries, the top 3 designs have been put into production.
These three designs are now available to customers to choose from and have one of them installed on their new motorcycle. Customers can choose to purchase the motorcycle without any graphics as well.
Launched on April 7, 2020, Hero CoLabs provided the ideal platform to enthusiasts, brand fans, students and professionals to showcase their creativity and design skills. The Challenge received over 10,000 registrations.
Apart from the above-mentioned cosmetic changes, the motorcycle remains the same mechanically. It is powered by a 97.2cc engine and produces a maximum of 7.9bhp and a peak torque of 8.05Nm. The engine comes mated a four-speed standard transmission.
Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy, Hero MotoCorp said, "This is an excellent example of Hero MotoCorp's new Vision and Mission of moving ahead with a collaborative approach and achieving synergy between the digital and physical world. Within five months, we have put the winning designs, from the contest, into production and made them available to our customers. We will continue to bring more such creative initiatives in the future."
Thoughts About The Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new special edition model of its popular Splendor+ motorcycle in India. The company aims to offer a unique product offering during the festive season. Additionally, customers can also choose from various options that have been exclusively designed for the motorcycle.