- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 10 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Hero MotoCorp is among the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world. The company is known for its affordable and reliable scooter and motorcycle offerings. However, Hero MotoCorp has also released a list of accessories for its fans and customers in the country.
One such accessory that has caught the attention of most people is the ‘Smart Sunglasses'. This particular accessory offers a whole host of features in itself and is not just a normal pair of sunglasses.
The feature list includes Bluetooth technology for smartphone pairing, internal speakers with mic for handsfree calling and lastly, the Smart Sunglasses also offer turn-by-turn navigation for a hassle-free commute in busy city streets.
The Smart Sunglasses also comes equipped with a polarised lens that offers 100% UV protection to protect the rider's eyes. The sunglasses cover the rider's eyes from the side, offering a good wind blast protection as well. This will help with enhanced rider visibility and easy travelling.
As mentioned before, the sunglass is also Smart and is Bluetooth version 4.1 enabled with the help of a high-quality CSR chip. This helps riders to pair the sunglasses to their smartphone. Once done, the rider can receive and end calls, without having to remove the phone.
The Smart Sunglasses have small speakers and mic embedded into Temples, which will help with the audio for the rider. The speakers are placed near the ear and will not cancel the exterior noise, which also makes it safe for use.
The rider can also listen to music on the go with the Smart Sunglasses. It has a couple of buttons to control various functions such as increase or decrease volume, power on and off, and pairing button, all of which are placed on the sunglass Temple.
However, the biggest feature of the Smart Sunglass would be the turn-by-turn navigation offered to the rider. Once the smartphone is paired to the sunglass, the rider can choose to select a destination on Google Maps and start navigation. Once done, the glasses will start providing turn-by-turn navigation with the help of Google's on-board voice assist.
Due to the design of the Hero Smart Sunglasses, it would mostly suit open face helmets. The Hero Smart Sunglasses retails at Rs 2,999 and is available at the brand's online retail platform and also an authorised Hero MotoCorp dealerships across the country.
Thoughts About The Hero Smart Sunglasses With Bluetooth Technology
Hero MotoCorp is offering a unique product for the Indian market with the new Smart Sunglasses. It will help the rider to stay focussed while commutes, making for a hassle-free ride. Additionally, it is also a good pair of sunglasses with UV and dust protection due to a snug-fit design.