- 45 min ago TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- 1 hr ago Ducati Multistrada 950 Gets A White Colour Scheme: India Launch Soon
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen & Skoda Auto Provides Mobile Clinic Van Providing Medical Services To Villages
- News From Bollywood-style arrest to Kanpur encounter: How the events unfolded
- Technology Samsung Might Not Bundle Charger With Smartphones From 2021
- Movies Jaaved Jaaferi's Emotional Message For Fans Post Father Jagdeep's Demise: Thank You For Your Love
- Sports Prithvi Shaw special talent but needs to be more disciplined off the field: Wasim Jaffer
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor’s Statement Dresses Are Perfect For OOTD-worthy Moments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hero MotoCorp has announced a marginal hike in prices for its Pleasure+ scooter in the Indian market. The Hero Pleasure+ scooter now comes with a price hike of Rs 800, with the starting price now Rs 55,600, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Hero Pleasure+ scooter is offered in two variants: metal wheel and alloy wheel. The top-spec variant has also received the marginal price hike and is now available at Rs 57,600, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the increase in prices, no other changes have been made to the scooter. The Hero Pleasure+ was updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms, earlier this year. It comes powered by a 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 8bhp at 7,500rpm and 8.7Nm of torque at 5,500rpm.
The Hero Pleasure+ also carries forward the same set of features and equipment without any changes. This includes a USB charging port, side-stand indicator, dual-textured seats, LED boot lamp, tubeless tyres and much more.
The scooter also comes with a host of chrome accents all around, this includes the surrounds for the headlamps and on the side body panels as well.
Hero MotoCorp has also retained the same dimensions of the scooter between the BS4 to BS6 updates. The scooter measures 1,769mm in length, 704mm in width and 1,161mm in height. The scooter has a wheelbase of 1,238mm and a ground clearance of 155mm.
The BS6-compliant Hero Pleasure+ is available in a range of seven vibrant colour options: Midnight Black, Sporty Red, Pole Star Blue, Pearl Silver White, Matte Vernier Grey, Matte Metallic Red and Matte Green.
Apart from the Hero Pleasure+, the brand also increased prices of the new Destini 125 scooter as well. However, the Hero Destini 125 received a more significant price hike of Rs 1,300 in the Indian market, for both its variants. The BS6-compliant Hero Destini 125 now comes with a price tag of Rs 65,310, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Hero Pleasure+ Price Increase
Hero MotoCorp isn't the only vehicle manufacturer to increase prices for their products in the Indian market. TVS also recently updated the prices of multiple products in their lineup as well. The TVS Pleasure+ continues to rival other 110cc scooters in the Indian market, including the Honda Activa 6G and the TVS Jupiter.