- 2 hrs ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 2 hrs ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- News David Headley was a mystery, remains a mystery, but where is he
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia, Bhumi Pednekar, And Anushka Sharma Give Us Summer Dress Goals
- Sports Diego Maradona no more: Football-crazy Kerala remembers Argentine legend
- Movies Drugs Case: Kshitij Prasad Granted Bail By Special NDPS Court
- Finance Kalyan Jewellers IPO In December: Things To Know
- Technology Nokia Cable With Android 10 Stops By Geekbench
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Pleasure+ Platinum edition scooter in the Indian market. The new Hero Pleasure+ Platinum scooter is offered with a price tag of Rs 60,950, ex-showroom (India).
The new scooter comes with a number of cosmetic updates, along with a few added features and equipment as well. The Pleasure+ Platinum now also comes with a new 'Matte Black' paint scheme, with Brown inner panels, adding a luxurious look to its design.
The new scooter also comes with chrome additions on the mirrors, muffler protector and handlebar ends. It also features fender stripes which further enhance its styling quotient, making it more attractive than before.
Apart from the cosmetic updates, the new Hero Pleasure+ Platinum now also comes with a low fuel indicator, backrest for rear passengers, dual-tone seat upholstery, white rim tape and a 3D logo badging; all of which adds youthfulness to its styling.
Mechanically, the Hero Pleasure+ Platinum remains identical to the standard versions. It continues to be powered by the same 110cc BS6-compliant fuel-injected engine. It produces 8bhp and 8.7Nm of peak torque.
The new scooter is said to offer 10% better fuel efficiency along with faster acceleration as well. Other mechanical parts on the scooter including the suspension and braking are also said to be unchanged from the standard models.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales & Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"The iconic Pleasure brand enjoys a strong connection with the customers. The new Pleasure+ Platinum with its enhanced design elements is surely going to strengthen our scooter portfolio and provide a perfect combination of riding comfort with style."
The new Hero Pleasure+ Platinum edition comes high on the heels of the recently launched Maestro Edge 125 Stealth. Both scooter offerings are popular models in their respective segments and the new editions have been introduced in a bid to further attract sales for the brand in the festive season.
Thoughts On The Hero Pleasure+ Platinum Launched In India
The Hero Pleasure+ Platinum is a popular offering in the 110cc scooter segment of the Indian market. The scooter rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 6G, TVS Jupiter and the likes.