- 1 hr ago Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai ‘Click to Buy’ Online Purchasing Service Launched Across India
- 2 hrs ago Maxxis Tyres Partners With Yamaha: To Sell Co-Branded Tyres At Yamaha Dealerships
- 3 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T BS6 Motorcycles Teased Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Hansal Mehta On Recreation Of Masakali: Stop Consuming S**t, People Will Stop Producing It
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Lifestyle How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Passion Pro BS6 model in the Indian market. The new Hero Passion Pro BS6 is offered with a starting price of Rs 64,990, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new BS6 Hero Passion Pro comes with a host of new updates, slight tweaks to its design and a host of new features and equipment.
The Hero Passion Pro BS6 is offered in two variants: drum brakes and front disc. The top-spec trim with the front disc brakes is priced higher at Rs 67,190, compared to the Rs 64,990 base price of the lower-spec variant with drum brakes. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hero Passion Pro comes with an updated set of headlamps and taillights. The new tail section is also much sleeker than on the previous model, while the body panels are now more angular as well. The Passion Pro now comes with a muscular fuel tank with a bikini fairing and newly-designed body graphics as well.
The new Passion Pro BS6 is now available in a range of new colour options as well. This includes Black, Grey, Yellow and Red.
Other features on the BS6 Hero Passion Pro also includes a new semi-digital instrument cluster. The new cluster offers a host of information, including mileage and real-time fuel efficiency figures. Hero has also increased the ground clearance and front suspension travel on the BS6 Passion Pro by 15mm.
The BS6 version of the commuter motorcycle also comes with a new fuel-injection system, replacing the carburettor on the previous model. Hero MotoCorp also claims that the new BS6 Passion Pro now offers 5% more fuel-efficient than the outgoing model. The bike also comes with an 'Auto Sail' function, allowing for an easier ride during traffic conditions.
However, the main change to the Passion Pro comes in the form of its BS6-compliant 110cc engine. It produces 9bhp at 7,500rpm and 9.79Nm of torque at 5,500rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The BS6 Hero Passion Pro India Launch
The Hero Passion Pro is a popular 110cc commuter-level motorcycle from the brand in the Indian market. The BS6 version of the motorcycle sits above the brand's best-selling Splendor model and takes on similar rivals in the segment.