- 40 min ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 hr ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 3 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News Will bring in law to prevent 'love jihad' in Kerala if voted to power: BJP
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Movies Netizens Hail Hrithik Roshan As He Appears Before Police To Record Statement In Relation To A 2016 Case
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Hero MotoCorp has recently increased the prices of its entire BS6 portfolio that includes the Xtreme 160R, XPulse 200 BS6, Glamour 125 BS6 and the Passion Pro BS6. The company has basically done this due to the rising cost of production. Thankfully, the hike in the prices is not too much. Below are the previous and new prices for the following models.
|Model||Variant||New Price||Old Price||Premium|
|Xpulse 200 BS6||₹1,13,730||₹1,11,790||₹1,940|
|Glamour 125 BS6||Drum||₹71,000||₹69,750||₹1,250|
|Passion Pro BS6||Drum||₹66,500||₹65,740||₹760|
Hero MotoCrop recently launched the Xtreme 160R in India. It is a naked motorcycle and is offered in two variants: front disc and double-disc. Mechanically, the Xtreme 160R is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder 160cc engine. The unit produces 15bhp of power at 8000rpm and a peak torque of 14Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to standard a five-speed gearbox.
The company also launched the Xpulse 200 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The Xpulse 200 BS6 continues to remain the most affordable adventure motorcycle in the market. Mechanically, the BS6 Hero Xpulse 200 carries forward an updated version of the same 199cc fuel-injected single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 17.8bhp of power at 8500rpm and 16.45Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The Glamour 125 BS6 model gets a host of updates and new features compared to the previous variant. The motorcycle is powered by a fuel-injected, BS6-compliant 125cc engine that produces 10.8 of power and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm. It now comes mated to a five-speed gearbox instead of the four-speed one on the previous-generation motorcycles.
The new BS6 Hero Passion Pro comes with a host of new updates, slight tweaks to its design and a host of new features and equipment as compared to the BS4 variant. The Passion Pro is powered by a BS6-compliant 110cc engine. The unit produces 9bhp of power at 7,500rpm and 9.79Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Done By Hero
Since the cost of production has been hampered by the COVID-19 pandemic, everything is gradually becoming expensive. Since the manufacturers are not being able to meet the profits, they have no other choice other than increasing the price of the products. However, the marginal price hike should not hurt the pockets of the customers.