- 7 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Chirag Paswan wants Sita Temple bigger than Ram Mandir’
- Movies Mookuthi Amman Trailer Released: Nayanthara And RJ Balaji Are On A Mission To Abolish Fake Godmen
- Finance 3 Stocks With Huge Upside Potential In The Short Term
- Sports Australia batswoman Grace Harris takes inspiration from Dhoni, wants to be a finisher like him
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Hero MotoCorp has just launched the Maestro Edge 125 BS6 models starting at Rs 67,950. The scooter now features a fuel injection system that makes it compliant with the soon to be enforced Bharat Stage 6 emission rules.
The Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 model does not feature any cosmetic or design changes. The scooter is sharp and sporty, and it targeted at younger audiences.
The new BS6 models feature an external fuel-filler cap, a semi digital instrument cluster, and arrives with side-stand and service indicators. The Maestro Edge 125 BS6 models also feature i3S - Hero's start-stop technology, and an under seat USB port that allows for riders to charge their smartphones while on the move.
The scooter features a BS6 compliant 124.6cc single-cylinder engine that produces 9 brake horsepower and 10.4Nm of torque. The outgoing BS4 models produced 9.1 brake horse power and 10.2Nm of torque.
The Maestro Edge 125 BS6 models are available in three variants. The variant with alloy wheels and drum brakes is priced at Rs 67,950. A second variant featuring alloy wheels and disc brakes is priced at Rs 70,150. A third variant that arrives with alloy wheels, disc brakes, and a unique colour option is priced at Rs 70,650. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom Delhi.
The Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 models compete with the TVS Ntorq 125, the Suzuki Access 125, the Yamaha Ray ZR 125, and the Honda Activa 125.
In Hero related news, the company recently launched the Passion Pro BS6 model at a starting price of Rs 64,990. The new BS6 compliant model arrives with a host of new updates, features minor design changes, and new equipment. To read more about the Passion Pro BS6 model, click here.
Thoughts About The Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,950
Hero MotoCorp has been launching BS6 compliant models every other day, and has managed to keep increase in costs at a minimum. We think the Maestro Edge 125 BS6 model is a trendy scooter and we expect it to do well. Stay tuned, we'll bring you news about other launches as soon as they happen.