- 43 min ago MG Motor's Plan Of Launching The Hector Plus And Gloster Remains Unchanged
- 1 hr ago Tata Group To Set up A Hospital In Kasaragod With Quarantine Facilities
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio BS6 Specification Revealed — Will be Available In Four Variants
- 8 hrs ago Eicher Group Donates Rs 50 Crore To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic In India
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Untouched For 24 Straight Days Even As Demand Slids Over 50%
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Premium Smartphones To Buy In India In April 2020
- News 'Your leadership helping Humanity': Donald Trump thanks Modi for supplying Hydroxychloroquine to US
- Movies Varun Dhawan Joins Hands With Flipkart And Launches A Stay-At-Home Reality Show
- Lifestyle Lockdown Fitness: Home Exercises To Help You Burn Calories
- Sports Neymar welcome anytime at Barca, says Suarez
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Hero MotoCorp has just launched the Maestro Edge 125 BS6 models starting at Rs 67,950. The scooter now features a fuel injection system that makes it compliant with the soon to be enforced Bharat Stage 6 emission rules.
The Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 model does not feature any cosmetic or design changes. The scooter is sharp and sporty, and it targeted at younger audiences.
The new BS6 models feature an external fuel-filler cap, a semi digital instrument cluster, and arrives with side-stand and service indicators. The Maestro Edge 125 BS6 models also feature i3S - Hero's start-stop technology, and an under seat USB port that allows for riders to charge their smartphones while on the move.
The scooter features a BS6 compliant 124.6cc single-cylinder engine that produces 9 brake horsepower and 10.4Nm of torque. The outgoing BS4 models produced 9.1 brake horse power and 10.2Nm of torque.
The Maestro Edge 125 BS6 models are available in three variants. The variant with alloy wheels and drum brakes is priced at Rs 67,950. A second variant featuring alloy wheels and disc brakes is priced at Rs 70,150. A third variant that arrives with alloy wheels, disc brakes, and a unique colour option is priced at Rs 70,650. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom Delhi.
The Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 models compete with the TVS Ntorq 125, the Suzuki Access 125, the Yamaha Ray ZR 125, and the Honda Activa 125.
In Hero related news, the company recently launched the Passion Pro BS6 model at a starting price of Rs 64,990. The new BS6 compliant model arrives with a host of new updates, features minor design changes, and new equipment. To read more about the Passion Pro BS6 model, click here.
Thoughts About The Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,950
Hero MotoCorp has been launching BS6 compliant models every other day, and has managed to keep increase in costs at a minimum. We think the Maestro Edge 125 BS6 model is a trendy scooter and we expect it to do well. Stay tuned, we'll bring you news about other launches as soon as they happen.