- 3 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 4 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- Technology PlayStation Plus Collection: Everything You Need To Know
- News There is anarchy in Bengal says Jagdeep Dhankar after meeting Shah
- Lifestyle Genelia Deshmukh’s Red Printed Pantsuit Is What You Must Add To Your Office Wardrobe Right Away!
- Finance How Will The US Presidential Elections Impact Your Investments?
- Movies Virat Kohli Makes Sure Anushka Sharma Is Eating Properly Through Hand Gestures; Video Goes Viral
- Sports Alfa Romeo to remain on Formula One grid for 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Hero MotoCrop has unveiled the new Maestro Edge 110 BS6 scooter in the Indian market. The Maestro Edge 110 is expected to be launch in the country sometime this month. The company is offering the scooter with a host of new features.
The Maestro Edge 110 is similar in terms of exterior design. However, the scooter now features updated graphics with six new colour schemes: Pearl Fadeless White, Midnight Blue, Candy Blazing Red, Techno Blue, Panther Black and Seal Silver.
The new Maestro Edge 110 BS6 scooter is powered by an updated version of the same engine that was featured in the BS4 model. The 110.9cc engine is now fuel-injected and features the brand's XSens technology for improved fuel efficiency and performance.
The engine now produces a maximum of 8bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 8.75 at 5500rpm. Despite achieving BS6 compliance, the engine has not lost any power or torque in its latest format.
The scooter feature a halogen headlamp, an LED tail lamp, dual-tone rear-view mirrors, a combination lock, external fuel-filler, a semi-digital instrument cluster along with service reminder, and a side-stand indicator.
The new Maestro Edge 110 also features USB charging slot placed in the under-seat storage along with a boot-light, a stubby-looking exhaust, rear grab rails and diamond-cut alloy wheels.
The scooter's dimension read as 1843mm in length, 715mm in width, 1188mm in height and a wheelbase of 1261mm. The rider seat height is set at 775mm and the scooter sits 155mm above the ground. The Maestro Edge 110 features a kerb weight of 112kg and a fuel tank capacity of 5-litres.
Suspension duties on the scooter are handled by telescopic forks at the front and a single-side shock absorber at the rear. Braking is done via drum brake setup at either end along with the brand's integrated braking system.
At the front, the scooter features a 12-inch alloy wheel shod with 90/90 section tubeless tyres, while the rear features a 10-inch alloy wheel shod with 90/100 section tubeless tyres. The website also suggests that the Hero Maestro Edge 110 will be available with kick or self-start.
Thoughts About The Hero Maestro Edge 110 BS6 Unveiled Ahead Of Launch In India
The Hero Maestro Edge 110 BS6 features a host of new features in its latest iterations including exciting new graphics. Once launched, Maestro Edge 110 will rival the Honda Activa 6G and the TVS Jupiter BS6 in the Indian market. The BS6 scooter could receive a price hike of around Rs 6,000 over its BS4 counterparts.