- 59 min ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 2 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- 6 hrs ago Renault Kiger Deliveries To Begin From 3 March 2021: Read More To Know About The Compact SUV!
- News Single-phase poll in Bengal if BJP voted to power: Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Movies Netizens Find Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Lookalike From Pakistan; The Latter Denies Undergoing Any Surgery
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Lifestyle Are Pistachios Good For People With Diabetes?
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Hero MotoCorp has launched the all-new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth scooter in India. The Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will be available at Rs 72,950 ex-showroom (Delhi) and will be the latest addition to the company's premium scooter portfolio.
The company launched the Maestro Edge 125 BS6 earlier this year with a fuel injection system that makes it BS6 compliant. However, this new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will feature parametric patterns, superior material finish, premium ‘Stealth' crest badging, carbon fiber textured strips, white accents, and tone-on-tone stripes sharp accents. The scooter will be available in an exclusive Matt Grey paint-job.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales & Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "We are glad to kick-off our festive campaign with the new Maestro Edge 125 Stealth, which is a stand-out product in the category. Our scooter brand Maestro Edge remains highly-popular with the customers and this new addition will add to the brand's appeal. We have lined up several new product launches in the coming weeks that will reinvigorate the market with their youthful, premium and tech-focused persona."
The scooter features an external fuel-filler cap, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and side-stand and service indicators. It also comes equipped with the i3S - Hero's start-stop technology, and an under-seat USB port that allows for riders to charge their smartphones while on the move.
Mechanically, the Maestro Edge 125 Stealth remains unchanged. The scooter comes with a 124.6cc BS6 compliant programmed fuel injection engine with ‘XSens Technology'. The unit pumps out 9bhp of power at 7000rpm and 10.4Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm. However, the older BS4 models produced 9.1bhp and 10.2Nm of torque.
The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth features telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. It also gets blacked-out alloy wheels and the braking duties are handled by a single disc at the front and a drum setup at the rear.
Thoughts About The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth
The standard Maestro Edge 125 is a very trendy scooter and has sold in big numbers, however, we expect that Maestro Edge 125 Stealth will gain a lot of traction because of its looks, especially, among the youth.