- 42 min ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 hr ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 3 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News Will bring in law to prevent 'love jihad' in Kerala if voted to power: BJP
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Movies Netizens Hail Hrithik Roshan As He Appears Before Police To Record Statement In Relation To A 2016 Case
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City FC vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new special edition of their Glamour motorcycle in the Indian market. The new special model called the Hero Glamour 'Blaze' comes with a price tag of Rs 72,200, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' edition comes with a host of cosmetic upgrades, which make it a more attractive offering. The new special edition motorcycle has been launched in an effort to bring in more customers towards their product offering, to improve sales during the festive season in the country.
The new special ‘Blaze' edition of the Hero Glamour commuter motorcycle comes with a new ‘Matter Vernier Grey' paint scheme. Apart from the new colour, the Glamour Blaze edition also comes with a USB charger at the handlebar and new body graphics in ‘Funk-lime' colour.
Apart from the above updates, the motorcycle otherwise remains unchanged. The Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' edition continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 10.7bhp at 7500rpm and 10.6Nm of torque at 6000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also comes with the brand's i3s (idle start-stop system). The suspension is via telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a 240mm disc at the front and drum brakes at the rear. The motorcycle comes with 180mm of ground clearance, which allows it to glide over most uneven tarmac with ease.
Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales and Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"Glamour is a highly popular brand across the country and represents style and performance. The response to the new Glamour that was launched recently has been positive and now in its Blaze edition, the brand continues to resonate with the youth of the country."
Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy, Hero MotoCorp, said,
"We have a strong line-up of new products ahead of the upcoming festive season. The new Glamour Blaze is a high-on-energy edition that will increase its appeal for the young riders."
Thoughts About The Hero Glamour ‘Blaze' Edition
The Hero Glamour is a premium commuter motorcycle offering from the brand in the Indian market. The popular motorcycle is now offered with a number of cosmetic updates, which should make for an attractive purchase during the upcoming festive season.