- 1 hr ago Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival Tata Altroz
- 17 hrs ago Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- 18 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Extension Of Free Service & Warranty Periods For Two And Three Wheelers
- 18 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit’s Innova Crysta Modified By DC Designs With Ultra Luxury Interiors
- Movies Coronavirus: Tom Hanks 'Terribly Sad' Due To Singer Adam Schlesinger's Sudden Demise
- Technology YouTube Shorts Set To Compete With TikTok: Here’s How
- Finance SBI's 3-Month Loan EMI Moratorium: All You Need To Know
- News 3 more test positive for Coronavirus in Assam, total cases rise to 16
- Sports I don't even know what I want – Ibrahimovic unsure about future
- Lifestyle Navami 2020: Know What Happened In Ayodhya During Rama’s 14 Years Of Exile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Hero MotoCorp has launched the all-new Glamour 125 BS6 model in India starting at Rs 68,900, ex-showroom, Delhi. The motorcycle arrives with a host of updates and new features.
The Glamour 125 BS6 models feature a new diamond frame as compared to the tubular double cradle chassis featured on the outgoing models. The motorcycles also feature an updated suspension set up that offers more travel.
The just about launched Hero Glamour 125 BS6 models also feature a 100mm wide rear tyre for better stability. Other updates include a crawl function, a start-stop system, and a real-time mileage indicator.
The motorcycle features a new, fuel injected, BS6-compliant 125cc engine that produces 10.8 brake horsepower and 10.6Nm of torque. at 6,000rpm. Hero says that the new engine is 19 per cent more powerful than the first-generation Glamour.
The new Glamour 125 BS6 models now feature a five-speed gearbox instead of the four-speed ones on the previous-generation motorcycles.
The new Hero Glamour 125 BS6 motorcycle is available in two variants - one with drum brakes are priced at Rs 68,900; and on with disc brakes that is priced at Rs 72,400. That is an increase or Rs 1,450 over the BS4 compliant models. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi.
The new Glamour 125 models compete with the Honda SP125, and the Bajaj Pulsar 125.
In hero related news, the company also launched the Hero Maestro Edge 125 BS6 scooters starting at Rs 67,950. The sporty scooter features an external fuel filler cap, a side stand indicator, and a service due indicator.
The scooter is available in three variants - one with alloy wheels and drum brakes, one with alloy wheels and disc brakes, and a third with alloy wheels, disc brakes and a unique colour. To read more about the new Maestro Edge 125, click here.
Thoughts About The Glamour 125 BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 68,900
Fantastic job done by Hero! The company has close to overhauled the motorcycle and they're offering it for a rather small increase in prices. Just shows that Hero MotoCorp is committed to consumers and wants to offer the absolute best they can. Good job Hero!