- 6 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- 8 hrs ago MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets (With ISI Mark) To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- 10 hrs ago Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- 11 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Introduced Connected Technology With New ‘Hero Connect’: Prices Start At Rs 4,999
- News NSA Ajit Doval calls on Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa
- Education SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 Tier 2 Released, Raise Objections Before December 2
- Sports Premier League: Manchester City 5-0 Burnley: Mahrez hits hat-trick in latest Clarets thrashing
- Movies Rakshit Shetty And Team Resume The Last Phase Of Shooting For 777 Charlie In Kashmir
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Pro Clears Another Certification Ahead Of Official Launch: Report
- Lifestyle Iron-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Hero Electric has introduced the new Nyx-HX electric scooter in the Indian market. The new Hero Electric Nyx-HX e-scooter is offered with a starting price of Rs 64,640, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Nyx-HX electric scooter is part of the brand's new and improved 'HX' series. The electric scooter has been targeted towards B2B customers for last-mile deliveries and other commercial uses.
Powered by a 0.6kW electric motor, paired with a 1.53kWh lithium-ion battery pack. While the scooter is said to offer a top speed of 42km/h, what is impressive is its range. Hero Electric claims that the new Nyx-HX electric scooter offers a range anywhere between 82km to 210km on a single charge. The extended range of 210km on the Nyx-HX is said to be a result of its modular battery system, along with its swappable technology.
Hero Electric also states that the Nyx-HX can be customised in 10 different ways to suit any and all sorts of business requirements. The electric scooter can also be fitted with various load-carrying solutions as well and also comes with 4-levels of smartphone connectivity. This ‘on-demand' connectivity ranges from a simple Bluetooth interface to ‘high-end' remote surveillance and diagnostics.
The scooter is said to be a high-torque model, with claims to offer well balanced and efficient powertrains. The hero Electric Nyx-HX also offers a combi-braking system, along with regenerative braking as well; all of which offer a smooth ride even with heavy loads.
Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said,
"Every business needs a specific mobility solution and there cannot be a "one size fits all" bike. The new Nyx-HX series is flexible, modular and versatile to answer most of the needs of a discerning customer. The bike has a low running cost, high load-carrying capability, intercity range, coupled with ultimate smart connectivity features like remote bike disablers."
"We strive to provide complete solutions to a B2B customer ensuring 90% plus uptime, doorstep services, captive charging /swapping infrastructure through our 500 plus strong network all across India. The B2B customer is also easily able to comprehend the direct advantage of adopting electric mobility in terms of the savings and contributing to a cleaner environment."
Thoughts On The Hero Electric Nyx-Hx Electric Scooter With 210Km Range
The new Hero Electric Nyx-HX e-scooter is part of the brand's new and improved product lineup. If the electric scooter's range in the real-world is anywhere close to the claimed 210km mark, it will be extremely impressive and could draw a lot of attention from customers.