- 11 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 13 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 16 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 18 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- Movies Andhaghaaram Twitter Review: Here’s What Netizens Have To Say About The Arjun Das Starrer
- News BSF intensifies search along Pak border, looks for more cross-border terror tunnels
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart: Price, Offers
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Hero Electric has introduced the new Nyx-HX electric scooter in the Indian market. The new Hero Electric Nyx-HX e-scooter is offered with a starting price of Rs 64,640, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Nyx-HX electric scooter is part of the brand's new and improved 'HX' series. The electric scooter has been targeted towards B2B customers for last-mile deliveries and other commercial uses.
Powered by a 0.6kW electric motor, paired with a 1.53kWh lithium-ion battery pack. While the scooter is said to offer a top speed of 42km/h, what is impressive is its range. Hero Electric claims that the new Nyx-HX electric scooter offers a range anywhere between 82km to 210km on a single charge. The extended range of 210km on the Nyx-HX is said to be a result of its modular battery system, along with its swappable technology.
Hero Electric also states that the Nyx-HX can be customised in 10 different ways to suit any and all sorts of business requirements. The electric scooter can also be fitted with various load-carrying solutions as well and also comes with 4-levels of smartphone connectivity. This ‘on-demand' connectivity ranges from a simple Bluetooth interface to ‘high-end' remote surveillance and diagnostics.
The scooter is said to be a high-torque model, with claims to offer well balanced and efficient powertrains. The hero Electric Nyx-HX also offers a combi-braking system, along with regenerative braking as well; all of which offer a smooth ride even with heavy loads.
Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said,
"Every business needs a specific mobility solution and there cannot be a "one size fits all" bike. The new Nyx-HX series is flexible, modular and versatile to answer most of the needs of a discerning customer. The bike has a low running cost, high load-carrying capability, intercity range, coupled with ultimate smart connectivity features like remote bike disablers."
"We strive to provide complete solutions to a B2B customer ensuring 90% plus uptime, doorstep services, captive charging /swapping infrastructure through our 500 plus strong network all across India. The B2B customer is also easily able to comprehend the direct advantage of adopting electric mobility in terms of the savings and contributing to a cleaner environment."
Thoughts On The Hero Electric Nyx-Hx Electric Scooter With 210Km Range
The new Hero Electric Nyx-HX e-scooter is part of the brand's new and improved product lineup. If the electric scooter's range in the real-world is anywhere close to the claimed 210km mark, it will be extremely impressive and could draw a lot of attention from customers.