- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Hero Electric has launched a one-of-its-kind 'Be a Bike Buddy' referral scheme for both its new and existing customers. Through this scheme Customers who purchase a Hero Electric product are eligible for a flat Rs 2,000 discount.
Moreover, an additional discount of Rs 2,000 can be availed if such customer gets referred from an existing Hero E-bike owner. Together, the customer will be able to avail a maximum discount of Rs 4,000 on the purchase of a Hero E-bike. Also, Every 50th customer who books the Hero Electric scooter will get a "Glyde e-scoot" for free (terms & conditions applied).
Talking about this innovative scheme, Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said, "We have 3 lakh plus happy e bike owners who are also our brand ambassadors and keep referring their friends to buy a Hero E bike. "Be a Bike Buddy" scheme now allows them to give Rs.2000 in the shape of a discount to the prospective customers to enjoy the benefits of an affordable, convenient and zero pollution Hero E bike. The company in turn sends a small thank you note to such existing Hero E-Bike owners through a Rs.1000 discount coupon and a chance to win a Hero Optima for free. Our earlier schemes have been a runaway success and I believe this novel idea will help create a fraternity of like-minded citizens who care for a cleaner environment and wish to contribute to a green cause whilst switching to an affordable, convenient and comfortable Hero E bike."
Hero Electric has been promoting the "value for money" personal means of commute. This scheme is applicable on all vehicles (excluding Flash lead-acid low speed and Glyde E-Scoot model) purchased online from 25th June to 15th July. The unique offerings from the company such as "3 days no questions asked" return policy, doorstep delivery and doorstep service continue through this scheme.
The unique three-day return offer dictates that the customers will get a complete refund of the purchase amount if they return the product within 3 days of purchasing. The brand has also confirmed that they have received an exceptional response to their online offer across India.
Thoughts About The Be A Bike Buddy Referral Scheme
Through this scheme, the customers can avail discounts on the purchase of a Hero Electric scooter and also get free goodies along with it. Also, through this scheme, the company will be able to attract more customers.